Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
The Infogrid mission is a lofty one, and as an IT Technician you will provide key support to our business. In this role, you will log all incidents, problems and requests raised in the service desk. Proactively manage ticket updates, owning the ticket lifecycle through to resolution.
You will also be responsible for the IT onboarding processes from user account creation, hardware procurement and the curation of IT documentation. Dealing with a wide range of technologies and personnel in a fast paced and dynamic environment with rapidly changing requirements, you will need to collaborate with stakeholders to maintain and improve SaaS platforms and workflows.
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- Tech support experience, specifically with macOS and Google Workspace.
- Uses time effectively and makes informed judgements on what to prioritise.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, particularly around hardware, software and networking.
- Focused and committed to providing excellent customer service and taking pride in managing support requests through to resolution.
- Quickly able to adopt new skills; you’ll always be presented with new problems, you'll need to learn and know where to go quickly to resolve the problem you’re faced with.
- Work well independently and within teams of people. Ability to adapt your approach to people with a range of working styles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.