3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
You will play a key role in influencing and shaping the Positively Conscious strategy for FARFETCH and its partners (NGG, Browns & Stadium Goods). Our goal is to empower our community to choose positively and support all our partners to embrace more sustainable business practices, while ensuring we meet targets and unlock new opportunities for positive growth. To do so, we are looking for a strategic and commercially-mined thinker who can quickly build / strengthen an expertise around Conscious and use it to inform important business decisions and projects. Reporting to the Senior Sustainable Business Manager, you are passionate about analysing complex topics, trends and customer behaviours. You have experience with digital performance, strategic and merchandising / trading analysis and are comfortable working across multiple teams in an ever-evolving company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support decision-making processes by gathering in-depth analysis and important insights that will inform the Positively Conscious strategy
- Help determine targets and forecasts for overall FARFETCH Group to achieve our 2030 goal
- Monitor Conscious performance and provide clear and structured feedback to internal and external partners: such as weekly and monthly trade reports, dedicated performance analysis to support strategic and commercial partnerships (e.g. buy reviews, cheat sheets, category packs), Quarterly & Semi-Annual business reviews
- Work closely with Farfetch partners to provide in-depth Trade analysis on Conscious performance and opportunities- especially from a digital point of view
- Develop Conscious stock and pricing plan for the Farfetch group, while identifying incentives and rewards for main partners to boost positive progress
- Guide the analysis behind our Conscious Luxury Report with our Senior Sustainable Business Analyst - published every year, the report captures main customer insights across all the Positively Farfetch programs
- Study market trends and perform competitive analysis to identify relevant opportunities for improvement, growth and differentiation
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience within (digital) strategy consulting, e-commerce or merchandising; a focus on Luxury Fashion or Multibrand platforms is ideal
- Ideally able to start a new role in June 2022
- Passionate about analysing trade data, Sustainability trends, customer preferences and potential gaps/opportunities for the business
- Expert in Microsoft Excel (can perform complex functions), great with crunching numbers, with a solid ability to identify important issues that need to be addressed and provide analysis; knowledge of reporting & analytics tools (e.g., Looker, SQL, Google Analytics) can be beneficial
- Expert in Microsoft PowerPoint with the capability to visually represent processes, performance results and project streams in a simple but effective way
- Excellent project management skills, ensuring deliverables are ready on time, accurate and prioritised accordingly
- Passionate about codifing Sustainability trends, customer preferences and potential gaps/opportunities for the business
- Comfortable presenting in front of large audiences and working with different teams across the business
- A storyteller and strong strategic thinker
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract to join our growing Sustainability team as a Senior Strategy Analyst