A little flex time
What do we do?
Paddle offers SaaS companies a completely different approach to their payments infrastructure. Instead of assembling and maintaining a complex stack of payments-related apps and services, we’re a Merchant of Record for our customers, taking away 100% of the pain of payments fragmentation. It’s faster, safer, cheaper, and, above all, way better.
We have over 230+ talented employees serving over 3000 software sellers in 245 territories globally. Backed by investors including FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North, Paddle aims to define the next wave of B2B SaaS leaders.
Working as part of Paddle’s InfoSec team, you will drive and implement security best practices across the organisation. As a Security Engineer, you will work across all of Paddle’s products and enterprise IT estate, identifying security issues and opportunities for improvement to help defend Paddle from cybersecurity threats. You will identify security vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement across Paddle, and advise or implement fixes for issues found.
What you'll do
- Perform code reviews to identify security issues, and propose or implement solutions
- Assist with management of our vulnerability disclosure program
- Use and manage tools including Snyk and Lacework to drive security automation across our products
- Instrument the Paddle environment to enhance our SIEM capability to drive actionable events and intelligence
- Provide training and coaching to engineering colleagues on secure coding
- Gain a broad knowledge of Paddle’s platform and identify opportunities to improve security within code and cloud infrastructure
- Keep your finger on the pulse with the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape, and guide Paddle to stay ahead of emerging threats
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
- Are passionate about IT security, and can leverage your software development skills to assist with identifying and resolving security issues across the tech stack
- Can work collaboratively as part of a team, and autonomously with high level direction
- Have experience with OWASP and security tooling
- Are familiar with AWS and have awareness of how to harden application deployments in the cloud
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 230 (and growing!) people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
- Exceptional Together
- Execute with impact
- Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from our amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.