Core hours 11 - 3
Peppy is a B2B digital health startup on a mission to bring expert healthcare to everyone.
We fill some of the biggest gaps in healthcare by providing expert-led, personalised support to people when they need it most, all on a secure mobile app. The areas we support include fertility, menopause, pregnancy, early parenthood and men’s health (with more to come).
Over one million people across the UK now have access to Peppy through their employer or private medical insurance. With Peppy, they can connect with a human expert over chat or video call, engage with a community of like-minded users and turn to a library of events, articles and videos, all at the touch of a button.
We work with over 50 employers including Santander, Capgemini, Aviva, SAP and Wickes, as well as partnering with huge insurers, Vitality and AXA. Peppy helps them look after their people when they need it most, and to build an employer brand that helps them stand out from the crowd.
Demand for Peppy has never been higher. Last year we announced our $10m Series A fundraise led by Felix Capital, and we have huge growth plans to scale our existing product, launch new services and expand internationally.
We’re looking for a Lead Product Manager to join Peppy's fast-growing team, who wants to play a role in the next chapter of our journey and be part of a force for good in the world.
As our Lead Product Manager, you will:
- Be a key driver of defining and executing the Peppy product vision and strategy, working with the product team and stakeholders across the business
- Work with the Product, Engineering, Design, and Ops teams to drive the development of our mobile app and back end tools
- Combine user research, rigorous data exploration and technical guidance to make informed decisions about feature development and what to not pursue
- Align with the Head of Product and the functional leadership on the priorities and strategic goals of the product team
- Own execution of key initiatives on our product roadmap
Who we’re looking for:
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a B2C or B2B2C business
- You have experience of owning the development and optimisation of Mobile Apps for a B2C or B2B2C market
- You have worked in a fast-paced startup or scale-up business and thrive in this environment
- You are a driven, technically minded individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can pick things up quickly
- Experience partnering closely with teams of engineers, designers, QA and end users to deliver impactful products
- You’re user obsessed - you are passionate about designing and building great user experiences
- You have experience identifying behavioural insights from data and qualitative research and using this to form the product strategy
Bonus points, if you also have:
- Experience in the HealthTech or Digital Health sector
- Knowledge of MixPanel or other online analytics suites
Who you are:
- You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions.
- You will be hungry to join an exciting, fast-scaling startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- You have an open attitude and proactively ask for information, advice and help when you need it.
- You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.
- You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.