3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
We are looking for a UX Research Coordinator to join the FARFETCH Platform Solutions team in London. You will be part of the Research team to help recruit both consumer and B2B partner research studies. Your main responsibilities will be to identify, contact, and schedule participants for the user research projects the team conducts. You will establish best practices in the latest field of Research Ops and will expose you to UX Research and customer-centric product development within the tech sector, and the wider context of Luxury fashion. You will report to a UX Research Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify, contact, and schedule participants best suited for the respective research study; you'll use spreadsheets (can perform complex functions) and CRM databases to screen and gather data about the participant pool, external scheduling tools, email and phone to coordinate research activities
- Work with 3rd party agencies and vendors to recruit participants from different markets and regions. You will also work with budgeting and planning team to ensure invoices are maintained
- You will ensure that budgets are agreed upon and monitored for both B2B and Consumer research
- Maintain recruitment documentation and track research participant profile data and panel management
- Communicate internally with Farfetch teams to create awareness of ongoing research studies, and to advocate for the insights resulting from them.
- Work with and build connections with the wider research ops community of practice within the product organisation
WHO YOU ARE
- A professional with 3+ years of experience in recruitment, coordination or administrative support
- Happy and efficient in collaborating with other people, being able to structure their work
- Precise when it comes to communication, specially with wider audiences
- Proficient user of Google suit (spreadsheets and slides); at ease with Excel spreadsheets (pivots) and the use of data tools as also using video conferencing tools
- Full professional proficiency in English.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We are looking for a UX Research Coordinator to join the FARFETCH Platform Solutions team in London. You will be part of the Research team to help recruit both consumer and B2B partner research studies.