3-4 days per week at home
Fully flexible hours
Hello, we’re ScreenCloud.
Founded in 2015 and with 8500+ customers around the globe, ScreenCloud is a scaling cloud-based SaaS company, employing over 100 people across our hubs in Bangkok, Belfast, LA and London.
At ScreenCloud we’re hard at work helping businesses to make stronger connections at scale, and with those who are most important to them; their employees & their customers. By using the screens on their walls & the content in their systems we enable the sales, productivity & engagement that keep our customers’ businesses thriving.
We’re very proud of our product and we’re also incredibly proud of our people. It’s our ‘ScreenClouders’ and the culture they nurture that will take us where other companies just can’t go.
You’ll love working at ScreenCloud if you value transparency (join our monthly All Hands for business updates) flexibility (we’re one of Flexa’s Top Ten most flexible companies to work for) internationality (time zones don’t phase us) and integrity (join us, and you’ll also join our company-wide Share in Success scheme.)
We’re intentionally social. We think that spending time together is important… We think it’s so important that we arrange an annual company retreat, and we call it ScreenCloud Together! Each international hub regularly hosts visits from our teammates in other hubs. We balance regularly working from home with bright, well-designed office spaces - where we can see our own screens at play.
We're currently looking for a Personal Assistant & Hub Coordinator in our London office...
This is an important role that will provide critical support to the CEO (and other key leadership stakeholders) as well as coordination for a range of culture and business operations initiatives.
The Personal Assistant & Hub Coordinator will directly enable ScreenCloud to ensure maximum return on the investment for the CEO’s time. In addition, as part of the People team this role will help to ensure increased operational efficiency, and support for each of our international ScreenCloud hubs; from office management and facilities, to travel and events coordination.
- CEO Responsibilities
- Working closely with the CEO and with guidance from VP People, ensure that the CEO’s time is being prioritised and that a consistently sustained balance is established between the CEO’s strategic and operational involvement (in summary - keep the CEO as ‘out of the weeds’ as possible). This will involve being a gatekeeper for the CEO’s diary and fielding requests from across the business
- Constantly seek to find and evolve effective mechanisms to help understand the CEO’s landscape, goals and deadlines. Listen actively to his reflections; align on areas for continuous improvement and make iterations
- Keep a close eye on the key sources of information the CEO needs to draw from, distilling and regularly updating as necessary
- Provide support with organisation and preparation of meetings (internally and externally) including taking minutes, preparing agendas and assigning follow-up tasks
- Proactively preempt the needs of the CEO and spot potential problems and solve them before they materialise
- Respond proactively to adhoc CEO requests as necessary
- Working closely with the VP People be able to quickly understand business goals and current leadership challenges, so that you’re armed with the context needed to best provide CEO support
- Culture & Business Operations Support
- Arrange all necessary travel for the CEO and other relevant members of the leadership team as necessary (organising flights, accommodation, meeting rooms, etc)
- Provide support to the People team, in particular working effectively with the People Experience Coordinator to deliver awesome culture-enhancing experience (including but not limited to customer events, socials and ScreenCloud Together, our annual internal conference)
- Provide relevant Operations administration for the Operations Director
- Ensure the monthly All Hands meeting is a streamlined and is a slick experience for all, including AV set up, Zoom and Slido links and effectively maintaining a reference-able library of previous All Hands recordings
- Hub & Facilities Support
- Be the main contact for our international offices, working with our office providers and their contractors to enable a brilliant in-office experience for all ScreenClouders
- Provide support for facilities, including helping us meet the needs of a fast-paced, growing business with quickly increasing headcount
- Be responsible for keeping the London office presentable and well-stocked, and act as an international liaison for our other hubs
- Ensure each international hub remains compliant with the relevant local legislation and regulation (primarily health & safety)
- Highly organised - we’re not talking about maintaining an accurate to-do list, we mean a spreadsheet expert, who loves a Gantt chart and an Asana task board
- This role is perfect for someone hyper logical who is able to work backwards from deadlines - and then predict and iterate in the run up!
- You will be a great relationship builder and manager (both internally and externally)
- Your communication style is friendly yet succinct and to-the-point; your role is to help reduce noise, not add to it!
- You’ll be technically confident (both in terms of software and hardware/devices.) ScreenCloud is a tech company; we need technically curious people! Specifically this will include making sure video/audio equipment is working well and that the screens in all our international hubs are on (and working correctly!)
- This role would suit a graduate looking for their first role, who can demonstrate they have the transferable skills above, as well as it would suit someone with experience, looking to apply their skill in a fast-paced startup environment.
- We would consider someone looking for a full-time role, as well as someone who needs compressed hours or a part-time role.
- Experience of working in a similar position would be a bonus
Interview Process and Experience
Here’s some information about how we recruit at ScreenCloud. We have a commitment to engaging with diverse talent and creating a consistently positive candidate experience; in order to help us achieve these goals we regularly deliver internal interview training. We are also committed to objective assessments and want to provide a realistic preview for each of our roles, so we are likely to ask you to complete a (manageable, not onerous and always hypothetical) task or challenge as part of the process. If you require any reasonable adjustments, please let our friendly recruitment team know. We understand everyone is busy, so we like to streamline our interview processes with a focus on quality over quantity . This means our interview processes will be challenging and enriching, and (unless there is a particular reason for additional conversations), at most you’ll be attending three interviews before we make a decision.
At ScreenCloud our values are core, this means they are the starting point - they underpin everything we do and enable a culture we can be proud of, internally and externally.
Trust & Transparency
Trust underpins high levels of autonomy for every ScreenClouder, we trust your opinion and we encourage you to use your initiative. We are trusted to work flexibly with the freedom to define the best ways to do our best work. We’re trusted to be honest, and in turn are trusted to handle the honest truth. We create transparency with care; our Leadership team is accessible and here for you. We’re on this journey together, and we promise to keep you informed.
Unconventional & Brave
One size never fits all and we are not copy-cats. We are happiest when we’re challenging traditional approaches, finding new paths, creating new territory and setting the benchmark. We work hard to nurture an inclusive environment that welcomes new and varying perspectives. We use our judgement and we take risks, because we know that what’s unusual today might be normal tomorrow.
We don’t compromise on integrity. We don’t avoid having real conversations and we won’t lie - to ourselves, to our customers, to our investors… to anybody! We want to build genuine, long-term relationships. We make decisions with the best interests of our colleagues and customers in mind.
Flexibility & Inclusivity
We don't love CVs here at ScreenCloud. We appreciate that your resume isn't an effective representation of you, your experience, your approach, your opinions or your potential. Equally, this job advert can't do justice to what being in this role will feel like on a daily basis.
We encourage you to get in touch, even if you don't think you meet all of the criteria.
And, if you need flexibility, we want to hear from you! If you'd love to find out more about this role, and you need to work ‘unusual’ hours, or you're looking for a part-time contract or have any potential individualised needs, we’re looking for people who can have positive impact… We're always open to talking about how we can enable that to happen.
FIND OUT MORE
Check out our Bangkok, Belfast, LA and London hub pages.
Click here for some podcasting with our co-founders.
Read our culture blog here.
Get social! Follow us on Linkedin at @ScreenCloud - Digital Signage, and on Instagram at @Lifeatscreencloud
Unlimited annual leave
Working from home fund
Flexible working hours
Share in success scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Enhanced parental leave
Personal development fund
Westfield Health cash plan
Free annual flu vaccine