Fully flexible hours
3x growth in a year is amazing, but we’re not getting comfortable - we have very ambitious goals and targets for this year! The demand for SOS is huge and so is the opportunity, that’s why so we're looking to bring in a high calibre talent professional to help us take SOS to the next level…there couldn’t be a better time to join our team in this critical role. This individual will work with our SOS GM to make SOS the leading Scaleup solution for critical hiring needs.
Responsibilities would include:
● Building amazing talent pools of Ops, Strategy, & Growth (both B2B and B2C) candidates within the tech ecosystem
● Delighting our clients and candidates with 10* customer service and expertly managing processes end to end
● Working in close partnership with Scaleup Founders / CxO level executives and VC Investors as a trusted partner and thought leader
● Winning new Scaleup clients, primarily from networking and converting candidates into clients – we don’t do cold calling or have BD targets!
● Building your own personal brand on LinkedIn and supporting wider JBM marketing efforts
● Collaborating closely with JBM colleagues to cross sell, solve problems and have fun!
The ideal candidate will have the below experience and characteristics:
● Minimum 18 months' experience in a talent role (Interim experience is a nice to have)
● A proven track-record of recruiting for Tech Startup or Scaleup clients & a keen interest in Tech
● Experience of client account management and strong commercial acumen
● An ability to build rapport quickly and develop strong relationships with clients and candidates
● A proactive self starter who loves a challenge and is comfortable working at Startup pace
● A sunny disposition, bags of ambition and a strong alignment to our mission to change hearts and minds about recruitment
We believe this is a fantastic opportunity for a recruiter who may be frustrated working for a more transactional recruitment firm and wants to accelerate their career in a dynamic setting.
You’ll be given responsibility and trust from day one and access to a very hot desk with a clear progression path. You’ll also have the chance to get involved with all aspects of JBM life from socials to events, marketing and hiring.
We want ‘owners’ not ‘renters’ who really buy into our values and who will play a key role in scaling our business over the next few years and in return, JBM offer a generous profit share to reward collaboration and commitment.
We also want you to be happy to come to work every day and to feel like you’re constantly learning, developing and playing an integral role in shaping the future of JBM.
We also provide the following:
● Competitive salary (up to £35k), commission and rewards structure, including our biannual company profit share bonus (eligible after 6 months)
● Flexible working: we are a remote first company with an office off Bermondsey St, London Bridge
● Pension (5% employee contribution, 3% JBM contribution via NEST)
● £50 per month benefits allowance
● £500 L&D budget per year
● A Macbook Pro
● Unlimited leave
● 4 wellness days a year
● Access to Spill (mental health support)
● Free lunch on Thursdays
● Dedicated mentorship from an industry leader and regular exposure to our board of advisors (who include a Scaleup leader and award-winning Entrepreneur)
● Fun monthly and quarterly socials and a company-wide summer retreat (with plus 1’s)
So, if this sounds like a bit of you then we would love to hear from you!