Fully flexible hours
eduMe is a mobile training platform that uses technology to empower desk-less workers to be successful in their roles. We offer solutions to onboarding, training and ongoing development that enable high performance. We ensure employees have seamless access to the relevant knowledge they need to excel, at any given time.
We’re looking for our first ever Solutions Consultant to play a vital role in both pre and post sale activities. Working closely with our Customer Success, Development, and Sales teams, you will be the trusted expert for technical stakeholders. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a rapidly scaling start-up at a key stage in its expansion. You'll be able to establish yourself as a critical part of our growth, to input ideas, have the freedom to act on your instincts, and to leave your mark on eduMe.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Customer Success & Development teams to provide technical solutions for current customer needs
- Partner with Sales to communicate the eduMe platform to prospects throughout the sales cycle
- Qualify, prioritize and scope new integrations to ensure customers are getting maximum value from the eduMe platform
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with integrations, deployments and data schemas
- Be the trusted expert for prospects and technical stakeholders; from pre-sales through to post sales
- Support prospects and clients when setting up integrations
- Gather new requirements and product ideas, and feedback to the Development and Product teams
What you’ll need:
- At least 3 years experience as a Sales Engineer or Solutions Architect for a complex enterprise product
- Previous experience with enterprise integrations, for example webhooks, data exports, or OAuth/SSO
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience working with both technical and non-technical customers
- The ability to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms
- Experience collaborating with Development, Product, Customer Success, and Sales
In terms of life at EduMe, we offer:
- 25 days of paid leave a year plus federal holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over
- 100% employer covered healthcare, dental and vision coverage
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success!
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by $500 to set up your home working environment for comfort and success
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year
- Get to use a MacBook when you join
- Mental health support and video therapy through Spill
- $650 per year to spend on whatever you need to support your health & wellbeing, through Juno
- Parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Sick pay for physical and mental health
- $650 annual personal learning and education budget
- $100 every quarter to spend on socializing with your team
- We take the entire company abroad for a multi-day off-site every year!
- A $401K retirement plan
You can find more information about life at eduMe on our careers page
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at eduMe
eduMe is an equal opportunity employer. As a company we are committed to the unlearning of unconscious bias, diversity and inclusion long-term, which will remain a key focus of ours as we scale. We welcome all applicants, regardless of religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status (and any other status protected by applicable law). We aim to be transparent in our efforts to become a thriving, diverse and inclusive place to work, and you can find the continuous action we're taking to achieve this here.
eduMe is committed to providing reasonable adjustments for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org