Remote-first - Office Space - Do whats best for you.
Core hours 11 - 3
We are looking for an Account Director to join our team.
As a focused, driven Account Director with a strategic mindset, you'll be keeping us on the steep growth trajectory we have been following for the last 12 months.
Your job will be to help nPlan build upon our current success with clients such as Kier and Costain, while onboarding new and exciting clients to help us take the business to the next level. You will report directly to our Commercial Director and be in a position to influence the direction of the business.
Our purpose is to inspire the world to forecast correctly and empower it to tackle risk, powered by our deep learning technology and its unique ability to forecast the outcomes of construction projects. We're on a mission to change how construction projects are planned, managed and executed, and in the process unlock a trillion dollars of new project value for the world through our data-driven forecasting.
We're lucky to work on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the world, which gives us both an opportunity and a privilege to make a significant impact on the world around us, and what it will look like in the future, every day.
You'll be joining a world class and well funded team, backed by top investors including GV (formerly known as Google Ventures) that all believe in the future we are creating. We've been on a tremendous growth trajectory for the last three years, and following our latest investment round we've got very ambitious growth plans for 2022 and beyond.
The successful candidate will have:
- >6 years success in selling into the construction sector or selling cloud applications (or both)
- A good understanding of complex sales; you will be able to qualify businesses that we can effectively serve and forecast the outcomes of your work with them
- Grit, tenacity and resourcefulness, as the journey to success will neither be simple or served on a plate
- Ideally, a network of contacts across the engineering and construction sector
- Attention to detail, which you will be able to demonstrate by mentioning the word 'crane' in your application
- An attitude and working style that embodies our values: Aim High Run Fast, Be Radically Truthful, Learn From Everything
We need someone to:
- Embody the challenger sale while helping to refine our approach to disruptive sales
- Work as part of a team and embrace the start-up mentality. Do what needs to be done - regardless of whether it's part of this job description
- Be willing to work in a vibrant environment that is still being shaped by incredibly talented individuals
- Have a passion for the built and engineered environment;
- Start each day believing that you are changing the world and will put your head down each night knowing they have made a difference
In return we'll provide you with:
- The ability to earn uncapped commission
- Comprehensive benefits that are continually evolving: if it's a good addition to the package, we'll often just decide to incorporate it as standard
- Equity in the business so that you not only benefit from your short-term performance but also your contribution to the success of the business