3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a "Happy People Revolution", by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
The Organisation Design Principal will join the People Analytics & Planning team, which aims to enable action-oriented and insightful decisions, lead strategically aligned, organisational-level change, while building capabilities across the broader People Team. This role is focused on supporting People leadership across local and global projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead on designing for cross-functional organisation designs and influencing change across Farfetch to achieve our strategic objectives.
- Project manage organisational change programmes to ensure the designed organisation is successfully embedded.
- Improve organisation effectiveness through analysis of current structures, identifying issues with current designs, providing recommendations and designing solutions in partnership with People Partners and business leaders.
- Enhance the methodology, tools, and processes to improve OD and change capability across the People Team.
- Connect and work across the People Team to design and maintain our workforce architecture, ensuring that systems and data are aligned to our principles of organisation design.
- Be an organisational design expert, coaching and educating our leaders and teams as needed and bringing the latest thinking to Farfetch.
WHO YOU ARE
- A professional with 6+ year experience, with at least 3+ years in Organisation Design or HR Management Consulting experience
- Have significant experience in designing organisations and embedding change
- Strongly skilled in problem solving, analytics, and strategy
- Excellent in interpersonal skills, with the capability to influence stakeholders up to executive levels
- Can be a strong coach and work with people across the business
- Comfortable in making decisions in a fast-moving environment
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You will be part of the Organisational Effectiveness Team, designing how FARFETCH needs to operate and be structured to realise our ambitions. You will be leading the development of organisation designs for a complex and fast growing company, helping to shape our future organisation.