Remote-first - We meet both in / out of the London office occasionally
Fully flexible hours
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by established names like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new regions all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your support to get us there.
TrueLayer’s Client Operations team is the voice of TrueLayer to our customers. We count on our Client Operations team to help developers use our product to build financial applications, as quickly, reliably and securely as possible.
Our Quality and Training Lead will be the source of truth for all knowledge TrueLayer and will ensure we support our clients to the highest standards.
You will lead a group of Quality and Training specialists to help maintain our knowledge bases, develop training plans and give feedback to our agents on the quality of their support tickets.
- Create a QA strategy for both Client Support and Financial Crime teams as well as overseeing QA for our partners.
- Provide QA performance related feedback and coaching to agents and supervisors with a focus on service delivery and process execution.
- Schedule routine coaching interactions with associates in Client Care teams to support and drive performance expectations.
- Track agent trends to improve customer satisfaction as well as use QA information for process/ performance improvements.
- A competent understanding of AML policies and procedures including Due Diligence requirements, PEP’s, Sanctions, and Transaction Monitoring.
- Actively provide assistance in queues with client facing tickets and be part of on-call rota for incidents and downtime management
- Create and roll out a training strategy for our support functions
- Champion knowledge gathering from across the company
- Work with new products during alpha and beta stages to develop strong understanding of product capabilities and pain points
- Prepare and distribute training materials and deliver trainings in person as well as remotely
- Analyse training effectiveness through test scores, production statistics and error ratios, and additional mentoring needed
- Evaluate employee performance prior to and after completion of training
- Manage and maintain internal and external FAQs, knowledge bases and materials
- Collaborate with other training leaders to ensure alignment and integration with the TrueLayer Commercial University
We’re looking for people who:
- 2+ years experience leading, coaching, and empowering your team to do their best work;
- Show strong technical knowledge to be able to review technical contacts
- Passion for outstanding service and driving quality at every interaction
- Love for training and teaching
- Have strong analytical skills, and are able to explain how TrueLayer works to a wide range of audiences
Nice to have:
- A business management, computer science or technology-focussed degree
- Any previous work in FinTech, Payments or Financial Services
- Any previous work in a SaaS company, specifically specialising in APIs
- Understanding of the best practices of KCS (Knowledge-Centred Service) and Instructional Design
- Are familiar with technical concepts, including different types of programming languages
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 Sydney 🇦🇺 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👧
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private health insurance from the day you start 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).