1-2 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with - including - Salesforce, LinkedIn, Ericsson, Tableau and Splunk - to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
We're looking for a Senior Commercial Analyst who will support the Finance Director with all Agency commercials, driving best practice across pricing, profitability, and job management. You will partner with client teams across the agency and work with them to support on all business.
As a Senior Commercial Analyst at Agent3, you will:
- Budgeting and forecasting, in association with the Finance Director
- Provide insightful reports and analysis to Client teams and leadership to aid short and long-term decision-making
- Prepare a commercial timeline of all reporting to be completed within the fiscal year
- FTE preparation and reconciliation - reviewing costings, hours reports, formulas and calculations and presenting results monthly
- Support with rate-cards, pricing and profitability
- Collate and review bonus calculations and assist with any queries
- Prepare reports for commercial, monthly, bi annual and annual meetings with clients
- Support credit controller with debt reports for clients and assist with any queries;
- Coordinate with legal on commercial contracts for clients
- Regular interaction with client procurement
- Oversee with client director's scopes of work and ensure out of scope work captured and costed
- Ad-hoc commercial and finance queries across clients.
- Support new business pitches, aggregate, analyse and report staffing data and other types of commercial data such as commission rates, payment terms, etc.
As a Senior Commercial Analyst at Agent3, you will bring:
- CIMA/ACCA qualification/near completion or other qualifications with 3+ years' experience in a Commercial or FP&A role
- Demonstrate complex trouble-shooting, strategic decision-making and not be afraid to propose a different approach
- Excellent skills in discussing finance matters with non-finance individuals.
- IT skills - Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Word and Maconomy experience would be advantageous.
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Internal and external training - including MA platform certifications
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working - see our Flexa accreditation page for more details
- Increased annual leave based on service
- Your birthday off
- Fixed benefits including life assurance, employer pension contribution, employee assistance programme, eyecare vouchers, subsidised ClassPass subscriptions, cycle to work scheme, go green car scheme and travel loans
- Flexible benefits including mobile phone allowance and additional pension contributions
- Regular social activities
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognise great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.