Core hours 11 - 3
Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence to our customers. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website traffic, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We are now looking for a Business Development Specialist for our sales team in Stockholm to find new customers and help our customers increase their sales.
What sets us apart? We are a market leader with a solid business model ready to be scaled. Our data-driven and customer-centric approach keeps us grounded while providing a basis for sustainable and ambitious growth. We have a buzzing international team of 130+ people based in 30 different countries, and we are currently hiring top talent across borders to help us double in size in the next 12 months.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey!
- Selling Leadfeeder software to B2B companies in Sweden
- Being responsible for the whole sales process from prospecting to closing a deal
- Being a key contributor to our growth in the Swedish market
- Experience working in sales or customer-facing roles
- You want to work with new customers and new tools
- You have a strong drive to develop yourself to become an expert on SaaS sales
- Native Swedish speaker, with solid written and verbal skills in English for our international environment
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new things and develop yourself
Nice to have
- Previous experience in selling or marketing SaaS solutions
- Experience with marketing or sales tools
- An interest towards sales and marketing technologies
- B2B marketing knowledge
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work hybrid in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- A competitive salary
- Company retreats (we’ve traveled to Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland, and Greece in the past!)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!