3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
We are passionate about leveraging the power of technology in order to enhance our marketing activities and customer experience for Farfetch. In this newly created role, the successful candidate will collaborate with the global digital marketing teams, product managers and engineers as well as a range of cross-functional teams including finance, engineering and product to devise the vision & strategy for Data Technology & Tools Enablement for Marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Keeping abreast of industry and data privacy changes (e.g. IDFA, GDPR Consent, Browser changes) you will provide strategic direction for use of digital data tools and sources to support marketing aims
- Work closely with your manager, team and business partners to scope, design, develop, and implement a variety of digital data technology initiatives across: Internal and External Data Sources: You’ll be an expert across all internal and external data sources in the marketing data team.
- Communicate the landscape and solutions in different forums to stakeholders across the business including senior leaders
- Support the Data teams in understanding and utilising data sources. Certain products and sources are complex and nuanced in how they structure and provide data and the commercial implications of data modelling can have considerable impact. You’ll be at the centre of the decision making, able to advise and guide teams on what to use and how.
- Contribute to the Farfetch data strategy with your expertise and knowledge
- Support in raising the teams profile and expertise inside and outside of Farfetch
- Challenge your team and business partners in meetings to encourage healthy debate and stimulating discussions.
WHO YOU ARE
- Working knowledge of data flows and data quality principles
- Passion for data, digital media and digital technology
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity & scoping work with keen attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency, and understand deadlines
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organisation (from C-Level to Analyst) in addition to the ability to influence change in stakeholders
- Strong communication to different levels of seniority of technical and non-technical stakeholders
Responsible for devising the vision & strategy for Data Technology & Tools Enablement for Marketing.