Fully flexible hours
The Service Delivery function is at the heart of the day to day running of Form3 Services. This is a growing team who work collaboratively with both internal and external teams to deliver the best-in-class support for our customers. The team is central to the Form3 expansion strategy and tasked with driving forward one global support model across our tech platform. As we expand on our global presence, we continue to pursue growth within the team with learning and development a huge part of our team discipline. Innovation and development, with the motivation for rapid growth we are keen to onboard likeminded team members to join us on our journey.
Reporting directly to the COO and managing the Service Delivery Function, the Service Delivery Lead will work closely with our external stakeholders and internal teams inclusive of Engineering and Product to ensure our service is correctly managed, further refined and efficiently delivered. We are looking for a talented individual who will thrive in a fast paced, tech-first environment.
A hands-on approach to a 24x7x365 technology platform, taking control of and managing all functional aspects of Service Delivery. This role has a significant external profile, ensuring that we manage our customers and partners appropriately through any service impacting events as well as handling day-to-day customer queries.
You will also be accountable for the running of the day to live service within Form, primarily applying Service Delivery disciplines internally across the organisation and ensuring all service-impacting incidents have minimal impact to our customers and are resolved as quickly as possible.
At a high-level, these are the key things our Service Delivery Lead will be responsible for at Form3.
- Owning the service delivery processes, driving and facilitating improvements and change across the touch points of service within the organisation
- Managing all service-related external communications with partners and customers
- Driving forward our RUN services capability via safely on boarding of new customers, training team members, companywide incident rehearsals and ensuring all Form3 understand the role they play during a service impacting issue
- Lead and mentor the Service Delivery team, including direct line responsibility for 4 leads who manage the functional service delivery areas
- Supporting the wider service operations team within areas of improvements and making recommendations for process or technological change
- Utilising analytical skillset to challenge and collaborate existing internal processes
- Owning, managing and collaborating on Risks impacting live service across the organisation
- Accountable for the Business Continuity Process and understanding organisational impacts within both technology and people
- Ability to execute strategic vision whilst also providing hands on support for internal teams to support the day to day run of service delivery
- Strategic ability to plan and implement service delivery principles across internal and external teams globally to support rapid business growth
- Develop new strategies to maintain or improve on the quality-of-service delivery
- Comfortable working closely and engaging with executive level stakeholders
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.