3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
About Signal - Who are we?
We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds, and defines who we are.
About the role - What’s your purpose?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent team in London. You willl be supporting our growth by ensuring that interviewing with Signal is a delightful process and by helping our talent acquisition managers with the initial phases of candidate selection and screening.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities - What you will be doing?
- Selecting and screening candidates across various opportunities.
- Partnering with the talent acquisition managers, line managers, and interviewers to schedule interviews
- Providing an amazing, memorable, stress-free experience for candidates during their interview process
- Juggling complex diaries for our interviewers and identifying ways to make scheduling easier
- Collaborate with the rest of the Talent team to keep improving our processes by participating in webinars, Linkedin Learning courses etc.
Who are we looking for?
- You're highly organised with great attention to detail and calm under pressure
- You have experience prioritising a wide variety of requests or needs and are able to understand what's most critical
- You're a great communicator to a variety of different stakeholders and love engaging with those both internal and external
- You're comfortable with dealing with shifting priorities and adaptable when things change
- You have experience in a highly operational or coordination role
At Signal AI, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Share options;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Health Cash Plan/ Pension plan / Income Protection / Life Insurance / Access to free therapists via Spill.