Fully flexible hours
The Service Delivery function is at the heart of the day to day running of Form3 Services. This is a growing team who work collaboratively with both internal and external teams to deliver the best-in-class support for our customers. The team is central to the Form3 expansion strategy and tasked with driving forward one global support model across our tech platform. As we expand on our global presence, we continue to pursue growth within the team with learning and development a huge part of our team discipline. Innovation and development, with the motivation for rapid growth we are keen to onboard likeminded team members to join us on our journey.
Operational execution of Problem Management processes to ensure full accountability and control of problem management. Work with external customers & internal stakeholders to co- ordinate all activities to proactively prevent problems, collaborate to resolve existing problems and improve service quality and stability.
Through an exciting period of transformation, you will be required to develop and lead the Problem Management function to further support improvements across the Form3 technology estate.
- Exhibiting an energetic attitude focusing on the stability of our services. Direct and coordinate internal teams to fulfil Problem Management execution and activity
- Ensuring end to end processes are performed with appropriate control, measurement and governance
- Execute Post Incident Reviews and document actions and activity
- Supporting Incident Management by actively working on the on-call rota for out of hours Incident Management.
- Supporting major service issues as a Major Incident Manager
- Building positive, open and constructive relationships with key partners across our internal teams, external stakeholders and vendors
- Delivering to exceptional standards in a fast-paced environment and negotiating through difficult situations to reach successful conclusions
- Contribute to existing functional design and continue to develop Problem Management processes, tools, templates, documents and reports.
- Providing education, guidance and support, to ensure adoption of, and adherence to Problem Management processes across the organisation
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced Problem Management Lead with certifications covering ITIL v3 or above. The candidate should have an excellent understanding of DevOps and working within agile delivery environments. We are looking for someone who has at least 10-15 years’ experience within Incident Management and Problem Management, ideally within DevOps, however, if you can show understanding in the below areas, we would be happy to consider your application:
- Strong communication skills with a proven track record of engaging both senior customer and internal stakeholders
- Hands on experience delivering/supporting enterprise scale services
- Strong analytical/fault finding/troubleshooting skills
- Influential skills to drive improvements
- Experience in leading strong individuals and a functional team
- Experience of Service Management within Financial Services/Payment processing ideal
- Experience of Cloud/web platforms
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism, and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.