Core hours 11 - 3
EBET is developing ground-breaking and engaging wagering products for esports fans and bettors around the world. EBET is one of the leading global providers of esports product, platform, and marketing solutions. The company operates a licensed online gambling platform, gogawi.com, that offers real money betting on esports events and professional sports from around the world in a secure environment. We are developing esports predictive gaming technologies that allow distribution to both customers and business partner.
At EBET, we are at an exciting rapid growth phase, expanding our business across multiple markets and service offerings. We are developing our Centres of Excellence (CoE) including Malta as our Marketing CoE, Dublin Ireland and USA our Technology CoE’s. EBET is a public Limited company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange (EBET).
The role of Paid Social Media Executive at EBET presents an exciting opportunity for an experienced social media executive to act as key support resource for the acquisition team in managing paid promotional efforts through social media.
You will be part of a wider Social Media team looking after multiple brands across all verticals from esports, sports, casino and live casino operating in multiple regions.
The following list represents core duties of this role, this is not an exhaustive list.
- An understanding of all social media channels and the ability to optimise performance based on conversion metrics
- Provides ongoing feedback and evaluation of campaign performance and activity
- Experience running paid campaigns across multiple social bidding platforms
- Development of social media strategies
- Set up, optimisation and management of multiple brand campaigns for various products
- Monitoring the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how to best leverage new tools and services
- Researches target audience interests/activities on social media to develop targeting strategies
Required knowledge and experience:
- Degree in journalism, public relations, advertising, marketing, communications or related
- Minimum of 2 years social media PPC experience
- Established esports/sports industry sector knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages with Intermediate level of Excel skills (ie. VLook-up, Pivot Table, chart building)
- Attention to detail, act quickly and responsibly where required
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently and also collaboratively within teams
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders with numerous deadlines.
- Comfortable and successful operating in fast-moving environment.
- Flexible and dynamic.
At EBET we welcome and enjoy a very positive diverse working environment with every individual working as part of one team to achieve great things together. With our cutting-edge technology we strive to be Best-In-Class in our industry, to our employees and customers. We offer excellent growth, development and career opportunities in a fair and transparent environment. We have a brilliant culture that promotes creativity, autonomy and connecting employees on a variety of projects across our expanding organisation.
We are an Employee Centric led organisation who promotes continuous improvements across all aspects of the employee life cycle.
If this opportunity excites and you would like to be part of our ambitious growing organisation across multiple locations - apply online today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
** We do not want to miss you; we recommend you check your inbox and Spam folders for updates from our recruitment team at EBET.