Core hours 11 - 3
PPC Executive Balluta Bay, Malta
About Esports Technologies
Esports Technologies is developing ground-breaking and engaging wagering products for esports fans and bettors around the world. Esports Technologies is one of the leading global providers of esports product, platform, and marketing solutions. The company operates a licensed online gambling platform, gogawi.com, that offers real money betting on esports events and professional sports from around the world in a secure environment. We are developing esports predictive gaming technologies that allow distribution to both customers and business partner.
At Esports Technologies, we are at an exciting rapid growth phase, expanding our business across multiple markets and service offerings. We are developing our Centres of Excellence (CoE) including Malta as our Marketing CoE, Dublin Ireland and USA our Technology CoE’s.
EST is a public Limited company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange (EBET).
The PPC Exec will be responsible for all auction-based media including but not limited to GoogleAds, App Campaigns (UAC) and Bing. Working with multiple brands across various regions you will translate briefs into cohesive and innovative approaches for each brand, continuously reporting on campaign delivery, as well as new opportunities across all areas of auction-based media, driving success and ensuring profitability
The following list represents core duties of this role, this is not an exhaustive list.
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies including management of technical aspects such as tracking, keyword research and selection, targeting, bidding and platform utilisation
- Content creation and testing: writing engaging copy for ads, proof reading, landing page briefs, offer performance analysis, A/B testing and optimisation
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC/biddable campaigns across a range of digital channels ensuring proper tracking is in place
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making optimisation recommendations
- Analysing trends, conversion funnels and making data-driven decisions
- Monitor budgets and adjusting bids for best ROI
- Detailed analysis and reports of campaigns
- Presenting data and reports to a range of audiences
- Stay up to date with competitor performance and latest technology
- Take the lead on testing new beta/features on channels/platforms
- Occasional travel required across EU/USA
- Additional ad-hoc duties and requirements as the role evolves.
Required knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 2 years proven experience
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Experience with Google ads editor
- Familiarity with Google platform
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Firebase, Tableau )
- Proficient in Excel (pivot, formulas)
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field;
- Knowledge in sport and esports can be plus
- Ability to work with multiple tasks on different deadlines.
- Comfortable and successful operating in fast-moving environment.
- Flexible and dynamic.
At Esports Technologies we welcome and enjoy a very positive diverse working environment with every individual working as part of one team to achieve great things together. With our cutting-edge technology we strive to be Best-In-Class in our industry, to our employees and customers. We offer excellent growth, development and career opportunities in a fair and transparent environment. We have a brilliant culture that promotes creativity, autonomy and connecting employees on a variety of projects across our expanding organisation.
We are an Employee Centric led organisation who promotes continuous improvements across all aspects of the employee life cycle.
If this opportunity excites and you would like to be part of our ambitious growing organisation across multiple locations - apply online today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
** We do not want to miss you; we recommend you check your inbox and Spam folders for updates from our recruitment team at Esports Technologies.