Fully flexible hours
eduMe is a mobile-based training platform for the deskless workforce, used by modern companies in more than 60 countries worldwide. By providing their workforce with seamless access to relevant knowledge, companies like Uber, Gopuff, Deliveroo, Gorillas and Vodafone are enabling their people to achieve Workforce Success.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Executive to grow eduMe in the US. This is an opportunity to sell an award-winning Workforce Success platform that is solving a business-critical need for customers who are struggling to train, engage & motivate their dispersed workforce in a modern way. You can expect to drive productivity & improve the performance of millions of people around the world.
What you’ll do:
- Manage complex sales cycles from inception to closure, including prospecting, discovery, evaluation, proposal, close, and handover to Customer Success
- Build a thorough knowledge of the target industries’ pain points and aspirations
- Gain a deep understanding of eduMe’s value proposition & features, and communicate these effectively to a range of buyer personas
- Develop relationships with prospects, understand their business objectives, and clearly demonstrate how eduMe will deliver impact
- Share feedback from clients on a regular basis to enable the Product team to make improvements to eduMe
- Work closely with Marketing on content strategy & account-based marketing initiatives
- Maintain appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management
What you'll need:
- A wealth of experience in B2B Enterprise SaaS sales, with a proven track record of quota attainment through closing global brands with high five and six figure deals
- Experience of complex SaaS solutions, & long (6-12 months) sales cycles, and multiple stakeholders, including C-Suite level contacts
- Excellent networking abilities and proven success in navigating large organisations, with the ability to quickly identify decision makers and the decision-making process for large organisations
What we'll offer you:
- 25 days of paid leave a year plus federal holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over
- 100% employer covered healthcare, dental and vision coverage
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success!
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by $500 to set up your home working environment for comfort and success
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year
- Get to use a MacBook when you join
- Mental health support and video therapy through Spill
- $650 per year to spend on whatever you need to support your health & wellbeing, through Juno
- Parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Sick pay for physical and mental health
- $500 annual personal learning and education budget
- $100 every quarter to spend on socializing with your team
- We take the entire company abroad for a multi-day off-site every year!
- A 401K retirement plan
Working at eduMe in the US
We're a London HQ'd company and have been building a wonderful team in Santa Monica, Los Angeles since March 2021. While we are trying to build a team in LA, we are open to individuals looking for a remote position providing that they're based in California and would be open to meeting the team in Santa Monica once or twice a month. Our US team have All Access WeWork passes.
eduMe is committed to providing reasonable adjustments for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.