At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we’re building the first patient-centred communication platform. Our products help doctors, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, carers and anyone else involved in a patient's care to communicate easily with patients and with each other. We believe this will transform how healthcare is delivered, improving patient outcomes, improving staff morale and increasing the efficiency of health systems.
Our products have 98% adoption in GP practices and we are investing into other areas of healthcare (hospitals, pharmacies, care homes). By making messaging easier, we’re making more of medicine asynchronous, from simple consultations to getting advice from hospital specialists, saving time and making it easier for staff to communicate.
We stay close to our users with everyone visiting a GP practice at least twice a quarter to truly understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here.
Life as a Bid Lead at accuRx
We’ve spent the last 12 months taking our first premium offering to market, and you will be joining at a very exciting time! We created accuRx Plus for primary care and we’ve been selling Plus at all levels of the healthcare system, from GP Practices to STPs. We’ve also begun engaging health systems about future products, as we work on more system wide communication challenges in healthcare.
With such a high level of adoption within Primary Care, growing adoption in Secondary Care and CCGs transitioning to ICSs we are seeing an increasing number of tenders. These tenders are larger than we have seen previously and of higher importance.
We are looking for a Bid Lead to take our approach to tenders to the next level and give us a competitive advantage with them as we prepare for 10x growth into Secondary Care and beyond the UK.
As Bid Lead you will be responsible for:
- Designing and running our Tender processes: Pre-Tender, In-Tender & Post-Tender:
- Identifying upcoming opportunities and making sure we are set up for success with them
- Ensuring we have a high quality bank of “best-in-class” answers
- Project Managing the Tender Response through to submission
- Tracking commitments we have made in successful Tender Responses so progress can be communicated to Account Management
- Owning the reporting to Leadership on Tender Performance
- Running Retros after Tenders
- Defining our Procurement Strategy (With Commercial Leadership team)
- Improving our Tender Win Rate
- Building the team necessary to do this underneath you as well as upskilling the wider business on Tenders
What the team say...
"Of everywhere that I've worked, accuRx is the most inspiring and mission driven and I feel motivated on a daily basis by the impact that we can have in the health sector. In addition, everyone is smart and collaborative, which makes for an environment where we can be hugely productive as a team. I feel that I learn from my colleagues all the time and that I've grown a huge amount personally since joining." Becky, Clan Lead - GP
"I don't think there is a better job opportunity for a Bid Lead anywhere else in the UK right now. This is a role in a HealthTech company that is having a huge impact on the way that Primary Care operates, with exciting Growth goals for the next 12 months, of which the Bid Lead will be playing an essential role in helping achieve" Bill, Operations Lead - GP
We'd really like to hear from you, if...
- You have 4+ years of experience in responding to Tenders (including Tenders with a multi-million £ contract value)
- Have turned how a business responds to Tenders into a Competitive Advantage for them
- You are an excellent project manager and communicator that is highly capable of coordinating a large team to deliver to a deadline
- You are a completer finisher with an eye for detail
- You have managed a team including hiring & upskilling new joiners
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant challenges a startup throws your way.
- You are always thinking about how to improve things and able to coach the team through any changes
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting lives
- You're passionate about improving healthcare
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Our package includes:
- £65,000 - £85,000 salary + meaningful share options
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
- Read more about the benefits here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team and our company handbook. You can also find out more about us on Medium, LinkedIn and Twitter & Instagram.
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at accuRx 🤩
Diversity & Inclusion
accuRx is committed to being an inclusive employer and, as part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers.