At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we’re building the first patient-centred communication platform. Our products help doctors, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, carers and anyone else involved in a patient's care to communicate easily with patients and with each other. We believe this will transform how healthcare is delivered, improving patient outcomes, improving staff morale and increasing the efficiency of health systems.
Our products have 98% adoption in GP practices and we are investing into other areas of healthcare (hospitals, pharmacies, care homes). By making messaging easier, we’re making more of medicine asynchronous, from simple consultations to getting advice from hospital specialists, saving time and making it easier for staff to communicate.
We stay close to our users with everyone visiting a GP practice at least twice a quarter to truly understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here.
Life as a Operations Manager (Assurance) at accuRx
In 2021, accuRx went from a pre-revenue company to a company with hundreds of customers and contracts to match. As our products and customer base have grown in complexity and size, so have our compliance operations..
As Operations Manager at accuRx you will be responsible for ensuring that we are building and selling our products in line with healthcare standards and industry best practice. It’s essential that we not only keep but also strengthen the trust of our users, customers and key partners within the NHS as we grow and you will be at the heart of making that happen.
You will play in important role in defining how assurance works with the NHS and the rest of the business as we scale.
You will be focused on Primary Care initially but as adoption expands in Trusts we can expect your responsibilities to grow to cover Secondary Care as well over the next 12-24 months.
Your core responsibilities will include a mixture of:
Product & Growth Operations
- Working closely with our Privacy Team and Product Managers to scale our processes for building safe and secure products
- Managing our core integrations with medical record systems (EMIS, TPP and Vision)
Partnership & Commercial Operations
- Managing our compliance with existing and future contracts, including the Digital Care Services Catalogue
- Introduce innovative ways of working with central NHS bodies, understanding how and when we can add valuable insights
- Working with our Commercial Team to ensure that we’re putting our best foot forward on public Procurement Frameworks
- Working closely with our lawyers and take ownership of our Private contracts
In this role, you can expect to own key external relationships across central NHS bodies and with other suppliers. We’re looking for someone who cares deeply about doing the right thing for our users and for our customers, and who is excited about bringing healthcare procurement into the 21st century.
What the team say ...
"This is an amazing opportunity to be right at the heart of our Operations as a company. The breadth of challenges and areas of the business that you’ll get to work across mean you’ll be an accuRx expert in no time. Our market share and the relationships we have already built within the NHS makes this a unique opportunity to shape and influence how procurement in healthcare works.” Olivia, Operations Manager
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You have 3+ years of experience ideally in compliance or risk management, or in a relevant operational role
- You excel at stakeholder management and enjoy working with a wide variety of people with different priorities and vested interests in your work
- You’re passionate about bringing innovative technologies and ways of working to the healthcare system
- You’re great at prioritisation and getting things done efficiently and effectively
- You are excited by improving processes and are happy to get stuck in to make things happen
- You are confident you know when to take risks and when not to
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish the constant challenges a startup throws your way
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary & Benefits package:
Our package includes:
- £45,000 - £65,000 salary + meaningful share options- this is a crucial hire for us so we are flexible on the grade for this role
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
- And much more.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team and our company handbook. You can also find out more about us on Medium, LinkedIn and Twitter & Instagram.
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at accuRx 🤩
Diversity & Inclusion
accuRx is committed to being an inclusive employer and, as part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers.