At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we’re building the first patient-centred communication platform. Our products help doctors, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, carers and anyone else involved in a patient's care to communicate easily with patients and with each other. We believe this will transform how healthcare is delivered, improving patient outcomes, improving staff morale and increasing the efficiency of health systems.
Our products have 98% adoption in GP practices and we are investing into other areas of healthcare (hospitals, pharmacies, care homes). By making messaging easier, we’re making more of medicine asynchronous, from simple consultations to getting advice from hospital specialists, saving time and making it easier for staff to communicate.
We stay close to our users with everyone visiting a GP practice at least twice a quarter to truly understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here.
Life as an EA at accuRx
As an EA, you will be supporting the team at accuRx to deliver as much to the health system as possible. This is going to be a busy, fast paced role, with different problems to solve every day.
You'll support our two co-founders, Jacob & Laurence, with diary management, scheduling meetings, and ensuring their days run smoothly. You'll help with managing inboxes and screening emails, responding to and redirecting queries.
You'll assist with preparation of materials for meetings, taking minutes where required and following up on any action items. You'll also have the opportunity to get involved in lots of ad hoc projects. Examples in the past have included organising our summer conference, implementing mental health first aid training and running our performance review process. Possible future projects could include driving forward our sustainability efforts, thinking about how we celebrate our achievements as teams and many more we haven't thought of yet!
We're growing our assistant team here at accuRx, so you will be an integral part of this fresh team from the beginning, helping to shape our processes and ways of working.
What the team say...
"I'm super excited about growing our assistant team here at accuRx. Whoever joins is going to be such an important part of that, and can really help shape our team's structure and processes so we can provide a high level of support - and ensure the team have some really awesome events!" Laura, Head of Administration
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You have 3+ years of experience as an EA or PA in a fast paced environment, ideally a start-up or scale-up
- You have experience managing multiple busy diaries and inboxes
- You have experience using Google Suite
- You're able to prioritise and balance multiple competing responsibilities at once
- You have strong attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- You're hungry and willing to take on any task thrown your way
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish the constant challenges a startup throws your way
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary & Benefits package:
- £50,000 - £65,000 salary + meaningful share options
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
- And much more.
Read more about our benefits here.
We're building a business and culture to be proud of - see our Employee Handbook in full here.
Check us out on Instagram to see what life at accuRx is really like!
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team and our company handbook. You can also find out more about us on Medium, LinkedIn and Twitter & Instagram.
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at accuRx 🤩
Diversity & Inclusion
accuRx is committed to being an inclusive employer and, as part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers.