3-4 days per week at home
Fully flexible hours
We know there are a lot of recruitment opportunities out there …but let me tell you why you should choose a career with TPP!
TPP Recruitment recognises that it is our team who make us who we are, the truth is that our people are what make us different! We have created a fully inclusive working environment which means our employees can truly enjoy their work, specialising, and thriving,
With TPP, you can be successful without having to compromise on your personal life. We enable you to blend your work and personal
life in a way you have probably never thought possible, we achieve this through trust, support, and genuine flexibility. We have been verified by Flexa Careers as being a top 5 most flexible Recruitment business for 2022!
We understand that it takes authenticity, passion, a touch of creativity, resilience, and drive to reach your goals and we know successful
consultants are those who genuinely care about what they do and how they do it. Our candidate and client base work
with purpose and we are proud of the way this purpose changes lives, communities, and the environment.
If you are passionate about people, building relationships, achieving success and want to positively impact the lives of others daily, then
this could be the role for you.
What makes this a great opportunity?
Due to the consistent success within our Education and Training team we are looking to grow, we can offer you an established desk and existing
clients, recruiting permanent vacancies across organisations to include charities, awarding organisations, professional bodies as well as higher and
further education institutions.
The vacancies will include education administration roles, registry, student services, examinations, quality assurance, as well as programme and
project roles and outreach and engagement.
These are truly exciting times for the education and training team who are going from strength to strength. You will get to work
alongside a highly supportive manager who will ensure you receive excellent
training and development and all the tools you require to do extremely well.
What’s in it for you?
Long term professional career in recruitment working for a company who has a very strong brand and reputation within the not for profit
and public sector.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy are:
- £28K - £36K basic salary plus up to 35% commission
- Open to part-time employees, job sharing and compressed hours
- Hybrid working which is a flexible mix of office-based work
and working from home
- Enhanced pay
- 24 days annual leave, and increases by 1 day each
year + bank holidays
- Sabbatical opportunities
- Ability to buy/sell up to 3 days holiday per year
- Enhanced sick pay
- Teambuilding and social events
- TPP Wellbeing Health Hub, Employee Assistance Programme
(EAP), Financial Wellbeing and Mental Health First Aid (MHFA).
- 5 Volunteer Days for an organisation of your choice (fully paid) or swap for 'Green' travel days
- Structured onboarding and induction programme to suit your pace
- Current, market relevant training, shared learning and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Business casual dress code
- High achievers lunches and quarterly staff incentives
- Recruitment experience in a 180 – 360 role or experience working onsite doing talent attraction
- Alternatively a background having worked within sales, in-house recruitment or candidate attraction in a
university, charity, membership organisation or similar,
- Previous experience of successful stakeholder management or building client and/or candidate relationships
- Communication skills to include your ability to professionally relate, influence, lead, negotiate and express yourself when
speaking with or writing to all stakeholders
TPP Recruitment - Principled recruitment for work that matters
TPP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment partner for the non-profit and public sector, that prides itself on doing the right thing and exceed
expectations. We develop trusted, long-term relationships, supporting people with their
careers and helping organisations achieve their purpose.
TPP Recruitment is committed to improving diversity within our organisation, that of the recruitment industry and the sectors we serve. TPP understands the complexity of intersectionality and embraces the extraordinary diversity this can bring to all organisations. For a fully inclusive and successful workforce, we welcome those from every community and are particularly encouraging of applicants from minority ethnic groups and/or disabled people, as they are currently under-represented in both the recruitment industry and the sectors we serve.
TPP will not discriminate, ensuring that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with ability to perform the role.
HOW TO APPLY:
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.