Fully flexible hours
eduMe is a mobile-based training platform for the deskless workforce, used by modern companies in more than 60 countries worldwide. By providing their workforce with seamless access to relevant knowledge, companies like Uber, Gopuff, Deliveroo, Gorillas and Vodafone are enabling their people to achieve Workforce Success.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to play a vital role in eduMe’s success by opening doors and building the pipeline for our sales team. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a rapidly scaling start-up at a key stage in its expansion. You’ll be able to establish yourself as a critical part of our growth, to input ideas, have the freedom to act on your instincts, and to leave your mark on eduMe.
What you'll do
- Identify target industries and organisations by working closely with the sales & marketing teams
- Gain a deep understanding of these target industries and organisations –what are their challenges and goals?
- Prospect into target organisations using a range of outbound sales tools, campaigns, events and referrals
- Develop inbound and outbound leads via phone, email, LinkedIn and any other channel to meet your monthly goal of qualified opportunities leads for the sales team
- Maintain CRM (Salesforce) meticulously and ensure that all information is conveyed to the sales team
- Gain a deep understanding of eduMe’s USPs and communicate these effectively
- Create excellent templates for emails and phone calls, and constantly test & iterate to improve them
- Get involved! We’re a start-up, so there’ll be plenty of opportunity to wear multiple hats
What we’re looking for
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Sales experience is preferred, but not essential - what’s important is your ability to succinctly explain how eduMe will deliver value in a way that’s relevant to each and every prospect
- Tenacity and persistence – you care about each prospect and will go all out to develop, qualify and grow the sales pipeline
- Ability to empathise and communicate effectively with prospects
- Familiarity with (or willingness to learn) CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Loads of entrepreneurial drive, creativity and a sense of humour
- A passion for helping companies achieve business results
- A proactive mindset and resilient, upbeat personality
- Very strong organisational skills
- A self-starter attitude that's comfortable with constant change
We’d be particularly excited if you have
- Previous experience in a target-driven environment
- Experience working in a startup environment
What we're offering at eduMe
- 25 days of paid leave a year, plus bank holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success!
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by £500 to set up your home working environment for comfort and success
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year
- Mental health support and video therapy through Spill
- £500 per year to spend on whatever you need to support your health & wellbeing, through Juno
- Enhanced parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Enhanced sick pay
- £500 annual personal learning and education budget
- Monthly company-wide social events
- We take the whole company abroad for a multi-day off-site every year!
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at eduMe
eduMe is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have built a diverse team and as a company are committed to the unlearning of unconscious bias, diversity and inclusion long-term, which will remain a key focus of ours as we scale. We welcome all applicants, regardless of religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status (and any other status protected by applicable law).