Remote-first - We meet both in / out of the London office occasionally
Fully flexible hours
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by established names like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new regions all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your support to get us there.
We are scaling rapidly on a global scale… so our Bid Management team must scale too. The Bid Management team is a constantly moving and exciting challenge, with the objective of winning business, reducing the sales cycle, maximising conversion, onboarding clients, and providing timely reporting based on data driven insights.
The Bid Associate role is a critical part of the Bid Management team and a great opportunity to help one of Europe’s fastest growing fintech companies to attract and win strategically important clients and grow our business, by playing a key role in our ambitious international expansion.
You will work closely with the Sales team, but also cross-functionally across the organisation to address due diligence questionnaires, client proposals, RFIs (Requests for Information), strategic tenders, and RFPs (Request for Proposals). Alongside this, you will have autonomy to innovate and contribute to the continuous improvement of the Bid Management and Commercial Operations functions.
As our Bid Associate:
- Lead the E2E delivery of questionnaires, client proposals, due diligence, RFIs (Requests for Information), RFPs (Request for Proposals) relating to the services provided by TrueLayer
- Ensure the highest quality due diligence / bid responses (content and presentation), including any follow up enquires, by influencing the appropriate internal stakeholders across Sales, Integration, Marketing, Product, CSM, Engineering, Security, Legal and Compliance
- Collaborating closely with Account Executives to define and review the commercial aspects of the bid
- Maintenance and enhancement of TrueLayer’s Bid Management Content Library
- Define and govern TrueLayer’s framework and/or data-mapping practices feeding into documentation of our activities
- Autonomy to offer and develop fresh ideas, thoughts and concepts
What we need from you:
- Highly organised, with proven experience in building and embedding best practices for company information and/or collateral
- Proven written skills and a keen interest in content creation/editing
- Proven verbal communication and persuasion skills as this is a highly networked role
- Able to lead cross functional teams and projects efficiently
- Leadership skills and a proactive attitude
- Strong attention to detail, with an eye on overarching, consistent messaging/themes
- Proven ability to influence client decision-making and direction
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage changing priorities in a hyper-growth organisation
- Capacity to work autonomously, under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines
- Confidence to challenge stakeholders
- Capacity to work autonomously
- Ambition, curiosity and a growth mindset
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven project management experience
- Understanding of modern technology stacks, information security controls & standards, and regulations within the financial services, open banking, or payments space
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home and our incredible offices in London Milan Sydney and Dublin
- A remote-working budget to help set up your home office
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4%
- Private Health Insurance from the day you start
- 12 fully-paid Wellbeing Days a year (on top of the holiday allowance)
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).