Remote-first - We meet both in / out of the London office occasionally
Fully flexible hours
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new territories all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your help to get us there.
TrueLayer’s Talent Acquisition team’s main mission is to help the company grow and scale. They help identify, attract, and select the very best talent in the market. Having doubled in size last year we’re looking to continue our expansion and the Talent team is at the heart of these efforts.
With an ambitious product roadmap ahead, technical, product and business hiring will be at the core of TrueLayer’s efforts this year. Building strong pipelines of diverse talent in a competitive market is a tough task so we’re growing our talent team.
TrueLayer’s success relies on identifying, attracting and retaining the best talent and our Talent Sourcer will have an opportunity to directly impact this. We’ll provide you with the tools and freedom to launch ambitious and creative strategies to build and engage with pools of talent for current and future hiring needs.
As a Talent Sourcer you will:
- Use a variety of tools (LinkedIn, Hired, Cord) and methods to identify and engage the best talent across the UK, Europe and beyond
- Research and discover new sources to map and build diverse talent pipelines in key technical and business areas
- Work with our Talent Acquisition Partners to understand role requirements, source, pre-screen and assess candidates to determine best fit for both skills and culture
- Be our ambassador to active and passive talent, and sell the TrueLayer story in an authentic and compelling way
- Protect and champion the candidate experience
- Identify and advise using data to improve recruitment processes and sourcing technologies
- Have the opportunity to be involved in projects including D&I and recruitment branding initiatives
What we need from you:
- Proven sourcing experience
- Passion for delivering a world class candidate experience to every candidate you engage with
- An ability to effectively screen and assess candidates beyond keywords on CVs - we hire for much more than this
- Curiosity to keep learning and discover new ways of getting results
- Organisation and prioritisation skills - you’ll be working on multiple roles at the same time
- Excellent communication both written and spoken
Nice to haves:
- Experience working on Commercial roles
- X-ray and alternative sourcing experience
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 Sydney 🇦🇺 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A remote-working budget to help set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👦
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private Health Insurance from the day you start 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid Wellbeing Days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world 🌎
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).