Remote-first - We meet both in / out of the London office occasionally
Fully flexible hours
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new territories all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your help to get us there.
TrueLayer’s Finance team is responsible for designing and executing our financial strategy, cost and debt control, reporting and analysis of KPIs, product pricing models, strategic deal negotiations, accounting and tax reporting. As we head into a period of ambitious scaling up across new markets and geographies, the Finance function will be a central part of this strategy.
We are growing rapidly and are looking to expand our Financial Operations team as we do. In this role, you will support our book-keeping and our financial administration processes, working closely with the broader team to support the day to day running of the business.
You will be vital to ensure our financial information is up to date and relevant. You will be part of the team that is building a scalable finance function and processes to support the company’s rapid growth plans. You’ll be part of a fast growing team with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re making finance work smarter for everyone by enabling secure, global access to the financial system. Headquartered in London with offices in Milan, Ireland, Australia and Hong Kong, we’ve raised $270m to date and we’re trusted by some of the biggest names in fintech, including Revolut and LeoVegas.
Our people are what makes us great - at TrueLayer, you will work alongside some of the brightest minds in fintech and contribute to projects that have global impact. As we enter hyper-growth and expand our open banking platform across Europe and Asia, we’re looking for talented individuals who share our core principles to join us.
Our mission is to grow the open banking economy. We’re currently the leading open banking provider in the UK, and we’re just getting started.
As our Finance Assistant, you will:
- Record financial transactions and handle bank reconciliations;
- Manage supplier financial information requests;
- AR Management;
- Handle accounts payable and receivable, including paying supplier bills;
- Payroll Admin - liaise with outsourcing provider;
- Expenses management
- File historical records and retrieving necessary documents as needed for others;
- Prepare information for auditors.
What we need from you:
- To be actively studying ACCA/CIMA/AAT
- Prior bookkeeping or accounting experience;
- AP, AR and / or payroll experience;
- Good Excel skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with NetSuite (or similar package)
- Good communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Startup or SME experience.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home and our incredible offices in London Milan Sydney and Dublin
- A remote-working budget to help set up your home office
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4%
- Private Health Insurance from the day you start
- 12 fully-paid Wellbeing Days a year (on top of the holiday allowance)
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world
As we go global, we want our team to reflect the diverse and multicultural world we live in.
So, we choose to talk about Inclusion and Diversity [in that specific order] because we believe Diversity won’t be successful without Inclusion first. We build teams, cultivate leaders and create a company that’s the right fit for every person in it.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, we don't accept applications from recruitment agencies - thank you!
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).