Remote-first - We meet both in / out of the London office occasionally
Fully flexible hours
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by established names like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new regions all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your support to get us there.
TrueLayer’s Sales team is responsible for the entire sales cycle of our customers. We rely on our Sales team to ensure clients are given a world-class service with the utmost trust and diligence, and to create an experience of using TrueLayer’s products which exceeds their expectations.
We’re looking for a hands-on sales professional who sees the big picture of where financial technology is headed. Whether creating business development strategies to pursue new opportunities in emerging verticals or identifying market leaders to form partnerships with - you thrive on building a sales pipeline and closing clients.
If you love crafting and executing ambitious growth strategies, and are excited to play your part in our story as we expand both Data and Payment platforms across Europe and the world, we want to hear from you!
As our Senior Account Executive you will:
- Work within the European Commercial team owning the sale of our Payments and Data APIs in Ireland
- Understand the needs and concerns of our prospective clients in Ireland, and trends in their industries;
- Leverage your industry knowledge and network to develop relationships with key strategic clients;
- Be the voice of the client (and the Irish market) in internal product discussions, and influence future product features and developments;
- Work with the Client Success team to ensure a seamless client experience during their on-boarding;
- Represent TrueLayer at industry events, networking with potential customers and exploring new opportunities for us to generate new business.
What we expect from you:
- Have 5+ years of sales experience, with a demonstrable record of success in a FinTech, Fast paced Tech or Payments company;
- Have a strong interest in the OpenBanking. PSD2 and payment landscape;
- Have outstanding communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills - you’re in your element talking to technical and non-technical decision-makers;
- Are technically curious, and love understanding clients’ products and businesses;
- Enjoy rolling their sleeves up, and can deliver work under pressure in a fast-paced company.
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience working in tech, payment, financial services or high-paced tech company; ideally in another international environment.
- Professional fluency in additional European languages.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home and our incredible offices in London Milan Sydney and Dublin
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4%
- Private health insurance from the day you start
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance)
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).