Remote-first - We meet both in / out of the London office occasionally
Fully flexible hours
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by established names like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new regions all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your support to get us there.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented Marketing Analytics Manager to identify opportunities for growth, and empower the marketing team with data and insights to back their decisions.
In this role, you’ll sit at the heart of the marketing team enabling us to scale more efficiently and unlock potential across the function. You’ll need deep experience in managing large datasets, including financial, market, and activity performance. You are comfortable using a range of quantitive and qualitative techniques to collect this data, and can use data visualisation tools to organise this data.
You will have exceptional communication skills, and be able to distil complex insights into actionable feedback to guide the team to improve outcomes.
You’ll have plenty of support from your teammates in marketing - we are a cross-functional group of generalists, strategists, and creatives. We’re passionate about building a category-defining brand, and making sure every customer has a great experience with TrueLayer, no matter what stage of the journey they are at.
As our Marketing Analytics Manager, you will:
- Deliver ongoing analyses that identify meaningful trends and opportunities across marketing
- Prepare and evaluate weekly/monthly/annual key performance indicators, and provide ongoing reports and recommendations to the marketing team
- Proactively identify campaign/channel growth opportunities by delivering deep end-to-end funnel analysis
- Contribute to how we understand return on investment & growth across marketing (budgeting, target forecasting, LTV modelling, attribution)
- Manage complex research projects, to help us better understand our products, personas, industries, and markets
- Partner with key stakeholders across Marketing, Finance, Commercial, Data Analytics, and Strategy to drive alignment
- Drive continual improvements across our strategy, reporting, activities and processes
- Proven experience working in a B2B marketing analyst role at a SaaS company
- Familiarity with common marketing measurement tools & methodology
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organising, analysing, and disseminating complex information with accuracy
- Experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and can demonstrate storytelling ability with data
- Advanced SQL skills preferable.
- A confident self-starter, with a proven track record of delivering projects end-to-end that have a measurable impact on marketing performance
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Collaborative mindset, willing to work with key internal teams and ensure everyone is aligned
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home and our incredible offices in London Milan Sydney and Dublin
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4%
- Private health insurance from the day you start
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance)
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).