Remote-first - We meet both in / out of the London office occasionally
Fully flexible hours
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new territories all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your help to get us there.
TrueLayer’s Client Operations team is the voice of TrueLayer to our customers. We count on our Client Operations support team to help developers use our product to build financial applications, as quickly, reliably and securely as possible.
We are looking for a Senior Operations Specialist who can deliver a 5 star first line support to our clients with on-boarding or resolve some light bugs.
This customer-facing role exposes you to a variety of complex problems that require deep and detailed investigation and problem solving. Your focus will be to own, prioritise, troubleshoot, and respond to inbound client support requests. You will act as an escalation point helping your teammates in Client Operations and Customer Success with difficult and complex customer issues.
As a Senior Operations Specialist, you will:
- Help define some of the local support processes for the UK and European market;
- Be the support point of contact for some of our most strategic clients;
- Act as the escalation point for our clients locally;
- Mentor and coach new starters as we grow the team;
- Use your product expertise to help users investigate, triage bugs and resolve issues on Slack, Zendesk and email, while giving them the best user experience possible;
- On-board developers and clients via our chat service to ensure they use our products optimally;
- Contribute to FAQs, internal and external documentation to drive understanding of our product;
- Identify and initiate processes to improve user experience;
- Analyse trends for feedback, bugs and new ideas;
- Manage a list of Enterprise accounts ensuring that we maintain the best support relationship with them.
- Work closely with our engineering and product teams as the voice of the user to find and fix bugs, prioritise feature requests and improve quality of our product.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have impeccable writing skills, with experience leading users through difficult problems to solutions;
- Are able to articulate in a simple manner, a complex technical issue;
- Have strong analytical skills, and are able to explain how TrueLayer works to a wide range of audiences;
- Are familiar with technical concepts, including different types of programming languages;
- Have a user-first attitude;
- Are able to empathise with users and developers alike, and elevate their voice in internal decision making, helping us build a user-centric culture;
- Are familiar with modern web services and APIs, and love learning about technical solutions;
- Have the ability to prioritise demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Have hacker mentality: you are perfectly capable of understanding cryptography and fixing the coffee machine at the same time.
- Enjoy being part of a small team and are actively thinking of ways to enhance our processes, our internal tools, and the way we work.
Nice to haves:
- Experience providing technical/developer support at a technology company;
What you can expect from us:
- A collaborative, transparent environment in which you can be your true self, learn and grow 🌳
- Attend conferences and training courses using our learning & development allowance (€1200/yr) 📚
- Flexible hours ⌛
- Both remote and office working, with 20% of your time spent in our Milan office 🏡 Note: we're 100% remote during the pandemic
- A one-off contribution of €200 to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy — minimum 24 days. If you need more, just ask ✈️
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of your holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Generous parental leave above and beyond statutory requirements, for either parent 👩👩👦
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- Meal vouchers for every day you’re working, including while remote
- CCNL commercio (contratto collettivo nazionale di lavoro)
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).