Fully flexible hours
eduMe is a mobile training platform that uses technology to empower deskless workers to be successful in their roles. We offer solutions to onboarding, training and ongoing development that enables high performance. You will ensure employees have seamless access to the relevant knowledge they need to excel, at any given time.
Our Engineering team is split into three tribes to better support our product development and to improve collaboration with our designers and product managers on discovery work. You can learn more about our entire engineering team on our Engineering Careers page.
We're looking for people who are passionate about all things Developer Experience to join us in building the best developer experience for our customers who integrate eduMe into their existing systems.
As a member of the Developer Relations squad, you’ll be part of our Platform tribe whose mission is to make eduMe a reliable, scalable, and easily integratable platform.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement APIs and SDKs that allow our clients to make eduMe a seamless part of their employee experience
- Work directly with external technical teams who are integrating eduMe
- Build features that allow customers to deliver engaging content to end-users in new ways
- Develop, mentor, and support more junior developers on your squad
- Help solve problems from a customer perspective and contribute ideas towards the squad’s roadmap that further improve our developer experience offering
- Collaborate with other members of the DevRel squad, including software engineers, QA engineers, and Product Managers
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working primarily with Node, React, and Redux (but knowledge of other languages is a plus)
- Experience designing customer facing APIs
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience working in a cross-functional, agile environment
- Familiarity with mobile development languages
What we’ll offer you:
- 25 days of paid leave a year, plus bank holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success!
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by £500 to set up your home working environment for comfort and success
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year
- Mental health support and video therapy through Spill
- £500 per year to spend on whatever you need to support your health & wellbeing, through Juno
- Enhanced parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Enhanced sick pay
- £500 annual personal learning and education budget
- £75 every quarter to spend on socialising with your team
- Monthly company-wide social events
- We take the whole company abroad for a multi-day off-site every year!
eduMe is committed to providing reasonable adjustments for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com