Fully flexible hours
eduMe is a mobile-based training platform for the deskless workforce, used by modern companies in more than 60 countries worldwide. By providing their workforce with seamless access to relevant knowledge, companies like Uber, Gopuff, Deliveroo, Gorillas and Vodafone are enabling their people to achieve Workforce Success.
We’re looking for an experienced, top performing Account Manager to own and grow our North and South America-based book of business. You’ll be working with mid-market and enterprise accounts and will be responsible for ensuring revenue retention and growth.
What you’ll do:
- Own the end to end relationship with a focused group of North and South America-based clients, networking extensively and building key stakeholder relationships
- Deliver revenue growth within your set of accounts, meeting ambitious upsell targets whilst effectively negotiating long term high value renewals
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure clients are managed effectively around adoption, ongoing training and support
- Gain a deep understanding of each client’s business objectives and review regularly to ensure maximum value is being derived from eduMe.
- Take a proactive approach to identify new use cases across the wider organisation, find & build relationships with the relevant decision makers and stakeholders
- Proactively analyse client product usage and identify growth opportunities
What you’ll need:
- A positive, collaborative approach to your work and a desire to build strong relationships with colleagues across functions
- A wealth of experience in Account Management for B2B Enterprise SaaS solutions, with a proven track record in meeting expansion and renewals targets for strategic clients
- Proven experience of ‘land & expand’, where the account started small and you grew it across verticals / markets / use cases
- Excellent networking abilities and proven success in navigating large organisations, with the ability to quickly identify decision makers and the decision-making process for large global accounts
- Experience with Salesforce
What we will offer you:
- 25 days of paid leave a year plus federal holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over
- 100% employer covered healthcare, dental and vision coverage
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success!
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by $500 to set up your home working environment for comfort and success
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year
- Get to use a MacBook when you join
- Mental health support and video therapy through Spill
- $650 per year to spend on whatever you need to support your health & wellbeing, through Juno
- Parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Sick pay for physical and mental health
- $500 annual personal learning and education budget
- $100 every quarter to spend on socializing with your team
- We take the entire company abroad for a multi-day off-site every year!
- A 401K retirement plan
eduMe is committed to providing reasonable adjustments for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org