Fully flexible hours
eduMe is a mobile-based training platform for the deskless workforce, used by modern companies in more than 60 countries worldwide. By providing their workforce with seamless access to relevant knowledge, companies like Uber, Gopuff, Deliveroo, Gorillas and Vodafone are enabling their people to achieve Workforce Success.
Our Engineering team is split into three squads to better support our product development and to improve collaboration with our designers on discovery work. We're hiring for talented individuals to join the mission across our three squads:
- Core Learning: to build the best end to end experience of the core part of the product to enable smooth content consumption, content generation and monitoring of learning activity.
- Growth: to reduce the time and effort to access out USP, and increase frequency of usage by introducing and optimising features outside of core learning to support new use cases
- Platform: to make eduMe a platform that is reliable, scalable and easy to integrate with other systems
This position will play a vital role in the future of eduMe; you will be working on key features, writing backend and frontend code while collaborating with our designers.
Find out more about Engineering at eduMe here!
What you’ll do
- Work on how to scale our infrastructure to be ready for use by millions of users
- Build features that allow customers to deliver content in new ways and end-users to engage with it
- Enable the delivery of more personalised and timely content by building relevant integrations
Who we’re looking for
- A talented, positive, and collaborative individual
- Strong engineering and problem solving skills
- Experience with Node, React and Redux, SQL databases
- Experience writing well-tested code
- Experience working in agile teams
What we will offer you
- 25 days of paid leave a year, plus bank holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success!
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by £500 to set up your home working environment for comfort and success
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year
- Mental health support and video therapy through Spill
- £500 per year to spend on whatever you need to support your health & wellbeing, through Juno
- Enhanced parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Enhanced sick pay
- £500 annual personal learning and education budget
- £75 every quarter to spend on socialising with your team
- Monthly company-wide social events
- We take the whole company abroad for a multi-day off-site every year!
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at eduMe
eduMe is an equal opportunity employer. As a company we are committed to the unlearning of unconscious bias, diversity and inclusion long-term, which will remain a key focus of ours as we scale. We welcome all applicants, regardless of religion, ethnicity, nationality, disability status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status (and any other status protected by applicable law). We aim to be transparent in our efforts to become a thriving, diverse and inclusive place to work, and you can find the continuous action we're taking to achieve this here.
eduMe is committed to providing reasonable adjustments for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org