1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager with past experience within a high-growth SaaS environment.
📍Location - London HQ, hybrid as standard so you will need to be happy to be in the office 2-3 times a week on average.
About the role
You’ll have the opportunity to work across different areas of the product, with different stakeholders, on different problems we need to solve. We need someone who is comfortable with the unknown unknowns.
Additionally, we want someone who is passionate about building structure and process into our growing team in a way that doesn’t hold us back from achieving our objectives. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Product, and joining four other Product Managers in a function which sits at the very heart of the company.
We think that this is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic, creative team.
Your drive and imagination is your limit, not your job title.
We’re constantly evolving and growing so no two days will be the same and we’re looking for people who are comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for product discovery, collaborating closely with the product design & engineering teams, running customer research, competitor analysis, and building understanding of the problems we need to solve and opportunities we should take.
- Collaborating with the CEO and other key business stakeholders to define the strategy and roadmap for one of our product areas, whilst creating buy-in for the features you are building.
- Communicating with stakeholders across all functions of the business as well as externally in order to ensure there’s a constant flow of information between all parties.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the voice of the customer is heard throughout the product development process, from speaking with our Customer Support & Success teams to interviewing customers on a regular basis.
- You will be in charge of maintaining the product backlog and will run key product activities such as backlog refinement, grooming, developing user stories, etc.
- You will work closely with Marketing, Customer Success & Support to ensure feature releases are successful, whilst measuring the impact the feature has post release.
You should apply if the following sounds like you:
- Significant Product management experience - successfully delivering measurable impact as part of a product team, bonus if you have payments or insurance experience..
- Experienced in facilitating product development processes and running key activities such as retrospectives, workshops, standups, product demos that lead us in creating outstanding solutions for customers and users.
- You have extensive experience of building B2B SaaS products from inception to delivery and onto in-life iteration
- You’ve successfully migrated a product from a managed services product to a SaaS environment
- Comfortable with analytics, from creating dashboards in mixpanel, pivot tables in excel or running intermediate SQL queries independently
- Familiar with working on tools such as Jira, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Miro, Notion etc.
- Excellent communication skills, able to explain the thinking behind the product decisions with all levels within the business.
- Highly motivated and comfortable taking the initiative.
- Motivation to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment.
- You are a team player able to work with a cross-functional team in an agile environment.
We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. We knew generation rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution.
And we did. Like all high growth companies it’s been a bit of a roller coaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with over 2500 happy customers and exciting new products. We have ambitious plans but with William Reeve at the helm alongside co-founder Tom Mundy and a brilliant team of over 300 talented Goodlordians we are confident we’ll achieve these.
Our values guide our decisions, the way we work, our culture and the people we ask to join the team. We work hard, have fun and support each other. We’re not afraid to make mistakes (we’d never learn if we didn’t) and we’re always looking to challenge ourselves. Our style is collaboration based on honesty, friendship and respect.
And we’re proud to have been recognised as a Great Place to work. No one likes a show off, but we can’t not shout about this. We’ve worked hard to make Goodlord great, and it’s important you know this isn’t just words on paper; Goodlordians have validated this which has led to us being accredited:
- 9th in Deloitte’s UK Technology Fast 50
- 10th Great Place to Work in the UK large-sized businesses
- 23rd Wellbeing Great Place to Work in UK Large- sized businesses
- Excellence in wellbeing for our dedication to goodlordian’s wellbeing
- Verified by Flexa as a Flexified employer - Top 100 for 2022
It’s an exciting time here at Goodlord. If you’re inspired by what we’re doing, are up for a challenge and share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
Why you'll love being a Goodlordian:
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make Goodlord a pretty awesome place to be. Here’s a few favourites amongst Goodlordians (check out our careers page for more info).
- 🚀 Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too
- 💞 Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- 🌴Unlimited holiday and flexible time off: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge, and reboot. We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- 🤗Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
- 🤩 Our team: we’re an energetic, sociable, and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together, we learn from each other, we’re genuine and we don’t have time for politics
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **
Strictly NO agencies - we are not looking for extra support at this time.--
The Interview Process - Typically looks like this
We are very firm believers that an interview should be a two way process, you are interviewing us as much as we are interviewing you so there is plenty of opportunity for questions and discussions throughout every session.
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment.
In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us, if there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come join us!