3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Google Workspace Cloud Consultant
We’re looking for a Cloud Consultant to help evangelise, scope and design Google’s amazing Workspace solution. Think beyond email, beyond even their world leading collaboration offerings. Think about security. Think about ongoing adoption. Think about citizen development.
You’ll be passionate about Google Workspace and how it can transform the way organisations operate. You’ll relish the opportunity to be a trusted advisor to help organisations get much more value from their collaboration solutions. You’ll thrive on tackling challenging questions and providing compelling answers.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely and proactively with the sales team on qualifying customer opportunities, creating compelling proposals and delivering engaging presentations and demos, all carefully targeted to meet your client’s objectives
- Attend customer meetings (virtually, and in person when possible) with our sales team (and Google’s) to provide technical expertise and guidance
- Wow customers with engaging demos and success stories
- Work closely with customers to understand and capture requirements with clearly understood documentation to aid swift and accurate scoping
- Educate customers in the benefits of cloud computing at every opportunity through your proactive involvement in Workspace and Google community both at CTS and externally with Google.
- Respond to, and take the lead on, RFPs and RFIs - often with tight deadlines (don’t blame us, it’s how the world works!). Clearly articulating our differentiators
- Work closely with the delivery and support teams to ensure a clear delivery model is created for customers that works for everyone. We don’t toss things over the fence from sales to delivery. In fact, you’ll work with a team of Deployment Specialists to ensure the projects you design are delivered well
- Engage with and maintain key relationships within assigned accounts, including at senior levels
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company.
- In depth knowledge and experience of the Google Workspace portfolio of products, in particular experience of deploying and administering is desirable
- Confident, comfortable and articulate in front of customers, and you won’t shy away from challenging and influencing decision makers
- The ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand and engaging
- Self-starter, positive attitude, competitive
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and proactive approach to completing assigned tasks. Must also be comfortable working to deadlines and leading others to those deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Healthy negotiation and interpersonal problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers by email and verbally
- Willingness to contribute to a great culture, and deliver new ideas to the role
- Happy to go the extra mile for customer needs
- Experience working within a technical pre-sales position
- Current certifications in Google Collaboration (Workspace / G Suite)
- Previous experience in a consultancy or professional services role
- Experience in identity management and security
- Understanding of traditional infrastructure and application deployments
- General knowledge of areas of business operations beyond IT
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary (see our “Fair pay. Done right” commitment below), you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policy, unlimited paid holidays, regular opportunities to attain industry recognised training and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership). We've also recently announced our Work From Anywhere policy!
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
As part of our DNA, we offer a flexible working environment, so we encourage you to apply and ask if this is something you require.
Our "Fair Pay. Done Right." commitment; We don't advertise salary brackets because we don't have salary brackets. We encourage conversation about your (and our) salary expectations from the off and throughout your time with us, but we don't want to discourage anyone from applying because they are on significantly more or less than a "bracket".
We have offices based in Manchester, Edinburgh, London & Utrecht. However we are more than happy to consider remote working for this position.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at email@example.com for more info.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 230 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh, London & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and actively promote a diverse and inclusive working environment, and fairness for everyone.