3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
Bringing fashion, ecommerce and/or brand sustainability credentials to the business, you will have direct responsibility for managing and defining the future direction of work under the 'Conscious' pillar of our FARFETCH Group strategy, to engage our whole community (customers and brand & boutique partners) to make more positive choices. Focus of the work will be to implement and refine the strategies required to increase 'Conscious' sales across the Group, improve the supply of 'Conscious' products from brand and retailer partners and from our subsidiaries, and achieve innovation and standards that improve business practices for us and the whole industry. You will be in a 12 month maternity leave cover, starting in mid July to provide an overlap with the existing Senior Manager and a smooth transition into our organization and existing projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Sustainable Business, you will lead the programs of work around our Positively Conscious strategy across Farfetch.com and all our subsidiaries (e.g. NewGuardsGroup)
- You will drive the strategy and related workstreams to increase sales, supply or sourcing practices of more 'Conscious' products
- Identify and make the case for implementing projects, programs or policies that address future opportunities (and risks) for the FARFETCH Group (and the fashion industry) related to 'Conscious' products
- Identify and achieve successful relationships with external partners (NGOs, consultancies, startups) that will help Farfetch achieve its goals
- Set and manage adherence to the budget related to the above roles and goals
- Directly manage, and give direction to other, junior members of the Sustainable Business team, and other virtual team members, to ensure the delivery of the above roles
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience managing complex, cross-functional projects or multi-stakeholder workstreams within a luxury fashion, consulting, ecommerce or high-growth tech business
- Experience in sustainable fashion (in-house or consulting) is recommended, but not mandatory
- You are commercially focused and enjoy solving problems
- You can deal with senior partners and demonstrate good influencing skills
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
In this 12 month maternity cover contract you will be an important part of the leadership of the Sustainable Business team and work with senior leaders throughout the whole FARFETCH Group (incl. New Guards Group, Browns, Stadium Goods, Violet Gray)