3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
View our much better version of this job spec on our careers page: https://tinyurl.com/juro-ae-mn
⚙️ THE KEY BITS
Whereabouts: We're HQed in London but have distributed team members within BST +/- 3 hours. For this role, we prioritise candidates that want to work at least partly from our UK hub.
Visas: We can sponsor a UK work visa and we do offer relocation. But we do give priority to UK-based candidates without visa requirements.
Interviews: 3 stages totalling around 3.5 hours over 2.5 weeks.
Seniority: MN1 level in our career framework.
Reporting to: James Boreham, VP Sales
Direct reports: 4x AEs to start with
More info: The FAQ below, our careers page, our handbook or ask firstname.lastname@example.org anything.
🤝 HELP US HELP THE WORLD AGREE MORE
Juro has big ambitions: de-throne MS Word as the standard way to do contracts. And we'll need a lot of help doing it.
Legal tech on the rise: companies in this space already attracted more than $1 billion in funding this year as the slow-moving industry digitises.
Having just raised $23m Series B backed by top-tier investors (including Fidelity, USV, Point Nine and the founders of Indeed among others) and 3x annual revenue growth, we're in a great position to pilot this change.
This is a great opportunity for you if you want to:
🌱 progress fast (and steadily make more money),
🌟 have a product you can definitely sell (and solves a pain you can get behind),
🚀 join a rocketship and make your mark there as one of the main players in Sales
🌈 join a scale-up that knows and lives its culture (and voted #1 to work for in 2022).
🌠 YOUR MISSION
To be a player-manager, driving new business growth at Juro through a mix of hands-on quota carrying and making a team of Account Executives successful.
With time, you will take over the AE hiring process from James and play an influential part in building out our sales team and culture.
🏆 Success for you means:
- Achieve your own reduced quota consistently.
- Enable a team of 4 Account Executives to:
- Achieve 100% of their quota (at least half of direct reports)
- Maintain an SQL:close of ~25%
- Shorten ramp times of new AEs to ≤6 months to full quota
🌱 Your progression with Juro:
You will join us at MN1 level in our career map. We expect the next natural step for you to move up into a Senior Sales Manager position. We have a career framework for progression at Juro and will offer support for whichever route suits you best in your future.
📬 WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF...
You've either been in an environment where:
- You have a solid track record of quota-carrying.
- You have worked for a venture-backed B2B SaaS business.
- You've sold a deals between ca. $20k-$50k annual contract value.
You've demonstrated an approach to sales that emphasises our values:
- Curiosity: You're genuinely curious about learning + talking through prospects' challenges, wanting to understand why and finding solutions.
- Integrity: You will do the right thing by the team, even when nobody is watching. That includes being accountable for + owning up to mistakes rather than "it's not my fault because."
- Persistence: You demonstrate tenacity in getting to target, refining your process (whatever methodology you use) until you never get it wrong. That includes knowing your KPIs + planning your pipeline to repeatably hit quota.
- Craftsmanship: You learn new things quickly — namely our product, competitors, common pain points in our market etc.
- Coachability: You are humble enough to know you can keep developing and are dedicated to doing so, and can perform + evolve in a growing environment.
- Gravitas: You express your thoughts in a mature and concise way, which is needed to sell into senior stakeholders like we do (esp. in-house legal and C-level).
🌈 Research shows that while men apply to jobs if they meet ~60% of criteria, women and those in traditionally underrepresented groups tend to apply only if they check all boxes. So if you think you have what it takes but don't meet every single point above, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
🏔 WHY JOIN US?
📆 Have direct reports from Day One.
You’ll start with 4 direct reports, all of whom will be MEDDPICC-trained mid-level Account Executives. We expect that number to increase to 6 direct reports with time, and we will look for your involvement in the hiring process from the start.
🅱️ Join a top-tier growth, Series B stage company with great investor backing.
We grow 10% MoM on average, have 3x revenue YoY and are backed by top-tier investors including Fidelity (Eight Roads), USV, Point Nine, the founders of Indeed and more.
💥 Make an impact in a small, growing team.
We enjoy a good level product-market fit, strong qualification criteria and a sustainable close rate. Even though we’re entering a phase of rapid scale our team is still small, making you a highly influential key contributor.
⭐ Learn from a great mentor (James).
At Juro, everyone has a bespoke career development plan with quarterly sessions to help you climb up the ladder (and pay scale) fast. With James as mentor, you'll gain exposure to every part of the business with a learning curve that will challenge and reward you in equal measure.
🧪 Work with a good amount of science in our process.
We're a startup but we're not chaos. In fact, our processes and workflows are extremely mature for a company of our stage and size. What's more, you'll have a 90-day plan as you join to succeed quickly and know what's expected.
🌈 Join the #1 startup to work for in 2022: https://tinyurl.com/juro-no-1
We're immensely proud being voted #1 of the top 50 London startups to work for in 2022. This is the result of hard work, to show not tell, and make Juro the best place to work for. This spans from setting concrete steps become a truly diverse, inclusive workplace, to investing in a culture of growth, to offering flexibility to everyone and more.
For 2022, we plan on expanding on all of these areas — what benefits we offer, how we give and receive feedback and how we foster a genuine sense of belonging for all Jurors to bring their full and best selves to work.
⛰️ OUR MISSION
Help the world agree more by making contracts frictionless and accessible to everyone.
Businesses run on contracts. But it can take five separate tools just to agree one simple agreement. Switching between Word, eSignature and your inbox while you chase files creates admin for legal and friction for the business. And at a scaling business, there’s no time for contracts to block growth.
But what if your business could self-serve on contracts, while legal stays in control of contract process? That’s why we founded Juro: the all-in-one contract automation platform that helps legal counsel and the teams they enable to agree and manage contracts in one place.
Old-fashioned contract systems are built for handling static files. Juro’s flexible template editor makes it simple to create and collaborate on contracts in the browser, as well as integrate contracts into your other tools. Simple contracts are agreed faster, with better collaboration between teams.
Put contracts on autopilot — so your business can focus on growth.
🤨 GOT MORE QUESTIONS?
Check if they're answered on:
- Our extended job description for this role: https://tinyurl.com/juro-ae-mn
- Our company handbook: https://tinyurl.com/juro-handbook
- Our careers page: https://juro.notion.site
There, you'll find answers on topics such as career progression, inclusion & belonging, the interview process, benefits and more. Or reach out to Thomas, Head of People & Talent at Juro (email@example.com) for anything.