Remote-first - with Office Locations
An early pioneer in positively disrupting the world of recruitment as we know it, Troi are now taking the “embedded hiring” world by storm with a presence in both the UK (London) and USA (New York). We’re now looking to expand our presence by opening an office in the Netherlands (Amsterdam) with a view to take on the Benelux region and the rest of Europe beyond.
Troi’s model combines the benefit of an internal recruiter coupled with the benefits of an agency behind the scenes. Ultimately, we’re an end-to-end recruitment service providing the ultimate talent solution to scaling businesses across the globe. Think ‘Recruitment as a Service’. We work predominantly with tech scale-ups and start ups such as Miro, Zapp, Cord and SuperAwesome but also larger businesses such as Holland & Barrett and Epic Games too.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to build out our brand, service and team across the Netherlands (with the view to developing further across Europe too). Your initial role will be broad. However, the core focus will initially be on hiring and managing our (yet to be hired!) team of recruiters, essentially a Head of Talent type position. But you’ll also be helping to identify potential customers and the initial phases of getting our Netherlands business up and running.
You’ll be reporting to our Director of Talent Operations and play a substantial role in our continued expansion across Europe.
- Help to develop Troi’s business in the Netherlands to service tech (initially) and commercial hiring within that market
- Gain an early understanding of the Troi business model, its commercial operations, service delivery and sales strategy
- Manage our recruitment teams’ delivery and development
- Whilst this won’t be your key deliverable, it’d be great if you could initially assist with business development, pricing, pitches and commercial growth
- Play a big part in our revenue growth as we expand throughout the Netherlands
- Act as the Director of the local company
- Sharing knowledge and influencing overall company strategy and operations
- Netherlands resident
- Expertise of Netherlands recruitment landscape
- Experienced tech recruiter with either or both an embedded and inhouse background
- Comfortable managing teams of recruiters (ideally 5 people or more)
- Adept at building teams to deliver against a consistent service model
- Ability to mentor and coach other people, particularly around internal talent acquisition
- Comfortable dealing with client stakeholders at a senior level (CEO, CTO, CFO, CPO/HRD)
- Adopts new technology seamlessly
- Capable of working autonomously and taking the initiative
- Marketing and sales recruitment experience (our UK business operates across tech and commercial/GTM verticals)
- Experience across other European markets (Germany/DACH and Spain/Portugal would be great)
- Dutch speaker
- Secondary language (ideally German or Spanish)
What’s in it for you?
- Strong base plus bonus
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Work in an adult and remote-first culture
- Chilled out dress code, you might have to smarten up a bit for the odd pitch or depending on what a client's preferences are but say goodbye to your suit
- Time off between Christmas and New Year
- Some of the most awesome social events you will ever attend arranged by our very own social team
- Work from home set up - We will make a contribution to allow you to work from home in comfort
The real stuff
Troi embraces diversity and equal opportunities in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We’ve been Flexified, so you can trust that we’re a truly flexible workplace. Check out our page https://flexa.careers/companies/troi
If this sounds like the sort of environment for you then we'd love to hear from you.