Do you have what it really takes to be our monster in the making?
We’re interested in individuals. The ones that think different, that break the mould, that go against the grain.
The job is full-time, permanent, flexible, remote working, for 37.5* hours/week.
- A life/physical sciences undergraduate degree
- A life/physical sciences PhD
- 4 years of healthcare/pharmaceutical writing experience in an agency environment
- Previously managed junior writers
- Advanced Word and PowerPoint skills
- Good knowledge of the strict regulations in pharmaceuticals, with experience working to Medicines Australia and other codes of practice
- Strong dislike of the train and/or traffic jams
- Open to receiving paid overtime
- Willing to put your own life first
- Proactive, meticulous, with a sense of humour
Word Monster are the go-to writing agency that supports other healthcare agencies, research organisations and charities.
We’re an enormous fan of freedom in the workplace, so there are only three things to remember:
Write With Bite means to make your words simple, interesting, unexpected, concrete, credible, emotional and to tell a story – so that your words resonate and stick in the mind. Write With Bite is what’s known as our Commander’s Intent. It is the core of every order. It specifies both the plan and the desired end-state of any and all projects.
Email us now. We’re not that scary.
*We’ll also consider part-time hours.