Fully flexible hours
hedgehog lab is a global technology consultancy and we are on a growth trajectory. We are looking for a Recruitment Advisor who can help us deliver great products & digital solutions to our customers across the globe.
While we have always been about premium digital experiences, to deliver the ambitious product roadmaps of our current customers (who consist of some of the biggest FTSE 100 & Fortune 500 companies) we need to take our skills & the team to the next level to deliver a world-class service. We would love for you to come on that journey and help us do some award-winning work.
Why hedgehog lab?
- Ranked #1 globally for mobile app development on Clutch
- We work with clients of all sizes, from startups to FTSE 100 companies across a range of sectors. If you want to build your portfolio, this is the place to do it. Check out some of our past client work here.
- A transparent and open company culture based on trust, where politics is shunned and everyone works as a team.
- Our People are our greatest asset, and we are so proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work, as rated by 91% of our business.
- We’re a fully Flexified Employer, certified by Flexa. We know a one size fits all approach doesn’t work for everyone, we work with our employees to establish a model that benefits both parties.
About the role
This is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover for maternity leave with the possibility of becoming permanent at the end of the 12 months depending on business need.
At hedgehog lab, people are our greatest asset. As Recruitment Advisor you will be responsible for the effective attraction of top tech talent across the UK and beyond. Reporting to the People Team Lead, you will be instrumental in the outreach strategy for the business, building relationships with tech professionals and contributing to a robust candidate pipeline as we grow at pace. You will work closely with the People and Culture Advisor and Marketing Executive to promote hedgehog lab as a destination employer.
Must have requirements
- Experience recruiting within the Tech sector with a comprehensive understanding of the technical roles within
- Solid knowledge across the industry with understanding of market trends
- Confident utilising recruitment tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and Job Boards to source both active and passive candidates
- Experience using an ATS system and talent pool to identify potential new hires
- Process driven and motivated to succeed
- Confident in networking and public speaking
- Passionate with a desire to deliver world-class products
- Detail oriented and delivery focused, with the ability to think big
- An ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- An excellent communicator (verbally and written), capable of inspiring potential colleagues
- Outgoing, personable, sociable and easy going
- Always eager to learn and to share knowledge
- Comfortable with pressure and deadlines and can work in a fast paced environment
- Unlimited holidays. While we count paid leave, it's not metered.
- Flexible working environment (flexi-time, hybrid working environment).
- An enhanced maternity policy.
- A transparent and open company culture where politics is shunned and everyone works as a team.
- Annual Learning & Development budget inclusive of 4 L&D days.
- Annual personal Wellbeing budget inclusive of 2 wellbeing days.
- Access to free therapy sessions and financial wellbeing services.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
At hedgehog lab, our team is our greatest asset.
We believe that having diversity within our team is integral to doing our best work and
creating the most innovative products for our customers. We will continue to foster an inclusive culture at the lab where everyone can be their authentic selves and thrive.
We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply to our roles and we
don’t discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, nationality, genetics, disability or age.
We are a family friendly employer with a culture based on trust, autonomy and flexibility.
We are always learning and our policies and processes are ever evolving to make sure
that they’re in line with this statement.
If you require any adjustments to submit an application for a vacancy, or if you require any reasonable adjustment should you be invited to interview then please contact Aimé Watson Bachini, People and Culture Lead, firstname.lastname@example.org.