1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunities with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, and JCDecaux among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for the role
The next frontier for Attest is North America, and expanding our presence in the US is an integral part of our future plans. We’re looking for enterprising and motivated ‘hunters’ to become the first SDRs in our US sales engine.
Reporting into the Head of Business Development in the UK, you’ll be helping Attest grow our new business pipeline in North America through qualifying cold prospects and creating opportunities for our Account Executives to convert into revenue.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a well-established European start-up on its journey of expanding in the US and beyond. It's a chance to play a key role in our success, and you’ll be selling a product that marketeers love!
What you’ll be doing
- You will prospect into cold target accounts using modern sales techniques and methodologies (cold calling 2.0, predictable revenue methodology, etc.).
- You’ll nurture great relationships with potential customers by phone, email & social media channels to engage them in conversation with Attest.
- You’ll carry out initial qualification to identify prospect pain points and challenges whilst aligning the Attest solution and the benefits it provides our customers.
- You’ll communicate the various value propositions of the Attest platform to multiple stakeholders through account-based selling.
- You’ll become a trusted advisor, able to educate and advise prospects on how the Attest platform can help them.
- You’ll match and contribute to the positive attitude, high levels of energy and drive already established in the team.
- You’ll strive to meet and exceed realistic, achievable quotas.
We’d love to hear from you if
- You have 9-12 months SDR experience
- You have outstanding organizational and time management skills and thrive in an autonomous environment.
- You are a confident and thoughtful communicator, both verbally and in writing, able to adapt your style to different audiences and in different contexts
- You are curious and possess rigour in your way of thinking. You ask thoughtful questions, and are naturally able to develop solutions from a position of insight and knowledge
- You are comfortable speaking with senior stakeholders in marketing, brand, insights or similar across B2B industries
- You’re conscientious and take pride in your work, but you’re humble – you win and win well - we call it humble ambition.
- You find it easy to create and develop relationships with a high natural level of empathy.
- You don’t give up easily and you’re tenacious in your approach.
- You’re relentlessly positive and you’re passionate about self-development.
- You are self-motivating - you love being part of a team, but know how to keep yourself moving.
- Experience in a fast-paced, rapidly growing start-up/scale-up environment would be great, but is not a pre-requisite.
Pay & Benefits:
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 23 days (US) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you $300 to set up your home office
- We are delighted to offer US Attesters access to high quality, affordable company health care plans.
- A generous career growth and development budget of $500 a year to support your learning
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
In-person and remote working balance ...
We are a flexible employer and continue to work with the team on the ground to navigate our way through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic together.
As a company, we aren’t a fully remote company and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working / working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at WeWork at 135 Madison Avenue, New York City, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 3 days per week.