Remote-first - with Co-working space
A little flex time
POSITION: Permanent/ Full Time
LOCATION: Fully remote
Founded in 2013, Healios is a leading specialist digital healthcare company working to empower patients and families affected by mental health, autism and ADHD conditions to support long-term outcomes and wellbeing. Our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Healios is pioneering the world’s first digitalisation of NHS Mental Health Trust outpatient services, covering multiple complex specialist assessment and psychological intervention services. By digitising entire clinical pathways, we enable children, adults and their family members to receive and seamlessly transition between clinical services from the comfort of their home.
You can find out more about us by clicking here!
We are improving outcomes for children, young people and their families across the UK. We are a fresh, dynamic and fast growing team with a passion for delivering exceptional experiences for our partners and those that use our services.
Drawing on their extensive operational experience The Head of Clinical Partnerships will own the strategic approach to building lasting clinical partnerships with our NHS customers while delivering best-in-class account management. Experience in a clinical role is not essential, however expertise in areas such as commissioning, contracting, service development, or service delivery will be critical to succeed in this role. Working directly with your clinical accounts team you will support, develop and grow our capabilities and competence in all aspects of account management. You will embed robust contracting and account management capabilities that allow us to excel at partnering with the NHS. With your team, you will ensure that our contracts are both clinically deliverable and aligned to Healios’ strategic objectives.
Working collaboratively with colleagues in business development and other internal functions you will have an overarching view of our entire service delivery and contracting processes. You will ensure we are working to aligned priorities and creating a highly valued customer and client experience. As an experienced leader you will not only work closely with your team, but also build strong relationships with key NHS stakeholders within Trusts, Healthboards and across Integrated Care Systems where appropriate. You will ensure Healios is considered as the NHS partner of choice in transforming mental health and neurodevelopmental services and providing clinically excellent, safe and robust services alongside existing local partners.
You will be accountable for Healios delivering on all relevant performance indicators agreed with our NHS partners. With a future focused approach you will identify new opportunities to enhance account management and work with Healios’ clinical team to ensure readiness for the new contracting model.
This role will be a member of the Growth leadership team reporting directly to the Director of Growth
To be successful in this role, below is what we would need from you:
- Leadership experience in NHS or private healthcare setting in roles such as: General Manager, Senior Commissioning, Senior Contracting and/or Service Development Lead
- Understanding of how to build integrated partnerships and deliver excellence in account management through the implementation and delivery of our clinical services
- Experience in overseeing the implementation of new services and pathways that deliver positive commercial and clinical outcomes
- Credibility to lead an experienced Healios team and interact with senior internal management and key external stakeholders
- Leading and managing all team members in a proactive and consistent manner, ensuring lines of communication and areas of accountability and responsibility are clear.
- Coach and support the team to ensure that they are consistently achieving the commitment and competence to excel in their roles.
- Real passion for supporting people to improve their lives
- A desire to become part of a collaborative environment and share knowledge and learning for the benefit of all
- A curious mind-set that underpins your continuous drive to challenge the status quo for achieving better outcomes
- Flexibility to support our mission of bringing healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere
- A commitment to ethical practice and adherence to the highest standards of safeguarding of adults/children
- A professional home working environment
- Wifi connection. Minimum of 2 mbps up and download speed
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and closure days)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fully personalised flexible benefits package
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible, home based role
- Company laptop & personalised home office allowance
- CPD/Growth day per year, plus personal development allowance to invest in your growth
- Bespoke Healios Training, including schedule of monthly CPD for clinicians
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
PRE- EMPLOYMENT CHECKS
As part of our pre-employment checks, all employees of Healios will be asked to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Dependent on your role within the business, this will either be an Enhanced or Basic. A Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check may also be required. You will be asked to provide two professional references as a minimum.