Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
The Events Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and leading Infogrid's events strategy and execution. This role supports the marketing team as an events advisor and strategist, working directly with field marketing and sales.
This includes defining the virtual and in-person event management selection/execution/reporting processes and ensuring agreement is achieved across Sales, Marketing and central support functions.
Working as part of a global team, this is a highly challenging and interesting role for an experienced Event Marketer. This role will be pivotal in driving the marketing plans for Infogrid and will require proven leadership skills, strong organisational ability and an extremely collaborative mindset.
What we think you’ll need to be successful
- 5+ years in B2B marketing with at least 2 years in event marketing
- Strong professional presence and excellent interpersonal skills, with proven ability to work with varying levels of colleagues, from junior staff to C-level
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent verbal communication, written and proofreading skills. Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and proven ability to resolve conflict
- Willingness to travel (including weekends) and work in a global team of professionals
- Strong consultative approach in order to effectively engage with marketing and sales, as well as the buyer and customer community
- Can learn quickly and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.