Core hours 11 - 3
We’re an award-winning tech business, recently named the Top UK SaaS Company to work for. Our UK HQ is located in Bristol, cited as being one of the fast growing technology hubs in the country. Which is fitting, because we are one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the city, and far beyond.
Brightpearl is the number one Retail Operating System for brands and retailers. We manage everything ‘after the buy button’ so that our customers can focus on growing fearlessly. “People First” is one of our core company values, so before we get too into your day to day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- A transparent leadership team
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- Fantastic progression opportunities in a high growth business
And that’s not all. Check out our other perks and benefits to see what else we offer!
About the Role
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for leading implementations and serve as an expert during the sales cycle. You will add value throughout the solution delivery stage (ensuring quality delivery standards are met) with a smooth customer handover to the Customer Success and Support teams. An ability to manage diverse teams and balance achievement of customer objectives in conjunction with delivery timelines and budget is essential for success in this role.
- Lead implementations and manage relationships with project stakeholders (clients, third parties, vendors, and Brightpearl internal stakeholders).
- Engage in project kick-off meetings to review expectations, deliverables, and timelines.
- Migration of data into the Brightpearl platform.
- Configuration of Brightpearl software to address client business needs and requirements.
- Train end users on using the Brightpearl software application and best practice business processes.
- Guide end users through User Acceptance Testing.
- Initiate customers go live and provide post live support.
- Ensure key project deliverables are delivered to a high standard.
- Ensure the timely communication of risks and/or issues for deliverables to internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather and document accurate requirements for software configuration designed to meet the true business needs of the client.
- Primary point of contact during implementation projects for client support.
- Collaborate on timelines and deliverables with any department that may be involved with the Client’s implementation project
- Experience implementing an ERP or other transactional software applications
- Using and implementing one or more of the following systems - accounting, inventory management, sales order processing software or equivalent technology
- Experience delivering consulting & training services (customer facing)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Experience delivering product/technical solutions
- Ability to work independently, without close supervision, as well as part of a team
- Great at building and maintaining good customer relationships
- Ability to work up to 20 percent of time on-site at customer locations.
- Degree educated is preferable
Ideally you'll have
- An understanding of eCommerce technologies and online marketplaces
- An understanding of small to medium-size business operations
- You’ll be joining one of the top UK SaaS Companies based in central Bristol - named top city to live in
- We offer a competitive salary and a pension matching scheme
- 25 days of annual leave, plus long service awards and volunteering days to give back to the community
- We promote health and well-being through comprehensive medical, dental insurance packages with AXA, Bupa and Health Shield and subsidised gym memberships
- We support work-life balance through flexi-time and hybrid working
- Opportunity to collaborate and share success through company wide socials and All Hands
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.