A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
YOU will be the key person linking marketing and sales for a given segment! As well as devising and leading a segment marketing strategy, you will also own the entire spectrum of external marketing for a given segment creating, delivering, and evaluating marketing campaigns. Want to know more?... Keep reading!
As a trusted advisor to the Sales and RM teams, you will work alongside Sales Development Reps to create top of the funnel marketing campaigns for prospects to drive leads and opportunities.
YOU will also work with Sales Consultants, Account Managers, and Customer Success Managers to provide sales enablement that will drive revenue. For example, this may translate to marketing campaigns with segment-specific collateral, segment-specific events, and segment-specific thought leadership.
YOU will ensure there is a regular drumbeat of social media content related to your segment, and that our digital marketing footprint is aligned to your segment strategy at all times.
YOU will love executing a wide variety of marketing campaigns, setting ambitious goals and KPIs for campaigns, and delivering ROI. We would hope you have the unique ability to understand the depth and breadth of a given segment and be seen as an expert for that segment. As well as excel in building relationships, becoming a trusted advisor to the sales and RM teams, and enabling sales by translating their knowledge of the segment into actionable marketing campaigns.
- Build a base of knowledge for your segment by speaking to customers, cross-functional team members, and industry contacts, supported by desktop research
- Define the internal and external value proposition for your segment, ensuring it aligns to our overall marketing story and company goals
- Develop a marketing strategy in collaboration with the Senior Marketing Manager for your segment, covering all prospect/customer touchpoints using all elements of the marketing mix, with demand generation as a priority.
- The strategy for the segment should be defined by clear KPIs and tracked ROI Strategic elements should include through-the-funnel initiatives to identify prospects, create leads, convert these to customers and then retain them to create advocates
- Specific campaigns that are built and delivered as part of the strategy should have trackable metrics and align with the overall objectives - these will be reported on to the business
- It is imperative that the segment strategy is built with the buy-in of your cross-functional team members, and that all objectives, KPIs, and metrics are agreed upon at the start of a campaign with a shared understanding of how marketing and sales will work together to deliver a campaign
- You should be viewed as an expert in your segment, evidenced by the close relationships you will hold with your colleagues across the company
- Market mapping and understanding the competitors for your segments will be important in this role. You should be able to lead the process of creating target account lists for your segments within the region into new geographies
- In the implementation of the marketing strategy, you will be responsible for delivery with minimal agency or external supplier support.
- You should possess the knowledge and experience to be confident in the execution and management of campaigns
- The ideal candidate should possess the ability to execute campaigns across channels, tactics, and platforms incl. but not limited to Account-based marketing campaigns Sales enablement collateral, Events (Proprietary & Sponsorship), Webinars, Podcasts, Blogs, Thought Leadership, PPC Social selling, Website, Corporate gifting, PR
- Work with your segment team to understand new product initiatives and product updates that relate to your segment.
- Translate product strategy into campaigns for your segments Work with the Head of Communications to understand the corporate communication strategy and translate relevant communication initiatives into the segment strategy
- Develop, manage and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders across the business – in particular Sales, Customer Success Managers, Account Managers, and the Partnerships Team, but also Implementation, Operations, and Product (to name just a few!)
- Data-driven approach – base your decisions on facts rather than opinions
- Complete any other ad hoc duties as required
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise...
- Minimum of six years experience in a similar marketing role
- Understanding of different marketing disciplines, and the ability to execute and deliver campaigns across the breadth of the marketing mix
- Understanding of Salesforce & Hubspot is desired, but not required
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to contribute to strategy, but also roll-up sleeves and execute campaigns
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload, and tenacious attention to detail
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Understanding of the payment industry, Fintech background (SaaS/PaaS) preferred
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs