A little flex time
What do we do?
Paddle offers SaaS companies a completely different approach to their payments infrastructure. Instead of assembling and maintaining a complex stack of payments-related apps and services, we’re a Merchant of Record for our customers, taking away 100% of the pain of payments fragmentation. It’s faster, safer, cheaper, and, above all, way better.
We have over 230+ talented employees serving over 3000 software sellers in 245 territories globally. Backed by investors including FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North, Paddle aims to define the next wave of B2B SaaS leaders.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Paddle, you'll own be involved in how we build the right products for our customers and take those products to market. All the way from competitive and customer discovery with our Product & Engineering team, through to deciding the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market plans.
You will also work with other Product Marketers and a Product Marketing Director to help shape Paddle’s overall positioning, segmentation, pricing, and product vision.
At Paddle, product marketers make magic by knowing our software sellers better than anyone else. They work cross-functionally with the Product & Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams, and help connect the dots between the seller requirements and the solutions we build to meet them.
What you'll do
- Perform competitive analysis to equip our teams with the necessary knowledge to drive sales and product innovation.
- Conduct interviews and collect data with our product team so we can evolve our market segmentation and persona definitions.
- Develop positioning and messaging for your products to effectively communicate our value proposition to software sellers.
- Create go-to-market strategies that define internal & external communication plans, collaborating with project stakeholders to help you execute.
- Help Marketing and Sales produce content for our website and collateral for our commercial teams, to support both product launch & demand generation events.
- Measure and report on the success of each project.
- Support the product marketing leadership with thoughts on wider product marketing strategy and product vision.
We would love to hear from you if you have
- Product marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company.
- Some experience marketing payment systems, invoicing tools, tax and compliance products, subscription platforms or similar.
- Great communication and storytelling skills.
- An eagerness and ability to work with people from all over the business, keeping them informed and involved.
- A passion for new challenges and prioritize multiple work streams well.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 230 (and growing!) people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from our amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.