3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Principal Product Manager, you will lead the Product strategy, roadmap and execution for FARFETCH Media Monetisation Key Strategic Initiative
We're the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers.
We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead Product strategy, roadmap and execution for FARFETCH Media Monetisation Key Strategic Initiative
- Continue creation of the Monetisation product strategy
- Lead a full cross functional product team for the Media Monetisation business within FARFETCH as the business unit grows (Engineers, Designers, Researchers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists)
- Be the internal point of technical expertise on Ad Tech and media monetisation solutions
- Establish partnerships with 3rd party Ad tech providers to build FARFETCH's media platform on
- Collaborate with other product and technology leaders within FF to ensure the best results are possible for MM, and to educate them on the needs and benefits of FF's media platform
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a background in Product & Ad Tech and are experienced in managing discovery & delivery teams
- You have proven experience working in large-scale organisations with a global customer reach
- You are passionate in developing customer-centric products and solving complex problems
- You are experienced in using data to inform important decisions
- You are familiar working with a diverse set of disciplines - experts such as Designers, Researchers, Analysts, Architects, Data Scientists and Engineers
FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.