3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Leading the Data, Analytics and Insights in the Data & Analytics team you’ll be reporting to the Chief Product & Technology Officer.
We are looking to appoint a highly ambitious, proven leader to head up in the interim the Data, Analytics and Insights function here at Threads . The responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to data management, data analytics, and data quality (architecture). You will take ownership of aligning all data points to grow the business. We have big goals for leveraging insights to drive success. It is a plus if the ideal candidate has experience with data based product and services and/or data governance, and/or data security.
Please note, we’re open to candidates at Head, Director, or VP level as we’re committed to developing top talent, so if you’re a ‘Head of’ who wants to grow, this could be for you.
- Experience within a senior and leadership position and comfortable with a high level of accountability
- An understanding of the pace that comes with a scale up organisation
- Equally comfortable partnering with the management team as roll as out your sleeves as need
- Collect and analyse internal and external data to provide business insight.. Presents reports to management for use in decision making and strategic planning.
- A wealth of experience working in fast-paced e-commerce environments within Data, Analytics and/or insights with a significant commercial leaning
- Curious, highly organised, and able to convey complex ideas and information to a broad audience
Many from day one!
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.