3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
About Signal - Who are we?
We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds and defines who we are.
About the role - What’s your purpose?
Our Revenue Operations function is the conduit between many of the functions at Signal, working closely with sales, lead generation, customer success, marketing, legal and finance.
The day to day responsibilities - What will you be doing?
- You will play a key role in ensuring the accuracy and compliance of contracts that are sent out
- You’ll be helping to generate, maintain, and analyse key performance and forecasting metrics
- You will be coached to become an expert at parts of Salesforce and Pardot administration and be responsible for various parts of the process
- You’ll have responsibility for several of the sales tools, working closely with our VP of Sales and Head of Sales Operations to implement training, onboard new reps, and monitor compliance with the sales and lead gen team
- You’ll also be heavily involved in a variety of projects which come up as opportunities are identified or as the business needs, such as verticalisation of territories or redesigning of our CRM process
Who are we looking for?
- You enjoy and work well in a team but are also self-starters and can work proactively outside of day to day tasks to identify opportunities for improvement and efficiencies
- You have attention to detail and excellent analytical, organisational & communication skills. Our CRM is Salesforce so any experience using it as an administrator or user would be great
- You enjoy multitasking and taking ownership of different projects
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy with 2-3 days remote per week, plus Summer & Winter fully remote blocks wherever works for you, including abroad;
- Unlimited holiday entitlement;
- Share options;
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies;
- Health Cash Plan/ Pension plan / Income Protection / Life Insurance / Access to free therapists via Spill.